[Please fix coaching] Houston deserves to lose.

DC Tom

Morons. Sudden death OT, Houston's on Washington's 36, 53 yard field goal wins it...so they line up for a punt, AND take the delay of game to get the extra five yards of space? And get a net 19 yards on the punt.

Seriously??? Idiots. Dick Jauron-like idiots. Houston deserves to lose, just for that stupid call.

Morons. Sudden death OT, Houston's on Washington's 36, 53 yard field goal wins it...so they line up for a punt, AND take the delay of game to get the extra five yards of space? And get a net 19 yards on the punt.

Seriously??? Idiots. Dick Jauron-like idiots. Houston deserves to lose, just for that stupid call.

Kubiak deserves a big old **** sandwich for that call, and for using the bull **** "coach calls a timeout as the snap for the FG is made" maneuver on the redskins FG attempt.

Kubiak deserves a big old **** sandwich for that call, and for using the bull **** "coach calls a timeout as the snap for the FG is made" maneuver on the redskins FG attempt.

He lucked out because it worked. Now, it'll give other coaches the motivation to do it. The Bills coaches won't have to worry about it though since they'll probably never be that close.

Yes, but he did it against the Redskins, so fug 'em.

Plus, Houston is in my top 3 for 'new team to root for' once the Bills get demoted to the NCAA level.

I disagree. I think it was the right call. If you know the limitations of your kicker, and for all intents and purposes, Neil Rackers is an aging kicker, who doesn't have the accuracy anymore. Why risk allowing washington to have great field position. It was gutsy, but it ended up working out in their favor. Yes I realize Washington caught a break with a tacky penalty, than McNabb moved the ball a bit, than the time out on the skins fg sequence. However still the ball ended up back in the hands of Matt Schaub, and the Texans won. At the end of the day hats off to them.

P.S I actually thought the sequence of calling rushing plays on their game winning fg drive was worse than not going for the fg the previous time out.

Yes, but he did it against the Redskins, so fug 'em.

Plus, Houston is in my top 3 for 'new team to root for' once the Bills get demoted to the NCAA level.

I could care less about the skins, i was just rooting for Gano, my FSU homeboy. :)

Tampa is my "other" team. At least they're playing decent ball thus far.

I think that's the first time I've ever seen that work, where the kicker makes the first one that's negated by the TO, and misses the "real" one.

So, :nana: to the Kubiak bashers that complain about his gaining 19 yards of field position on the punt. With those yards, Gano has 33 instead of 52 (just like Rackers had 35 instead of 53, as was rightly pointed out above).

Look in the mirror "sherlock." By your logic, every coach in the NFL is "chickenshit." What was your NFL head coaching record again? Must've been astonishing with all the bravery you display until this day on an internet message board. <_<

:w00t: I have to coach to have an opinion?

My opinion is that it is a chickenshit move. I don't care whether it is allowed, that doesn't change my opinion.

So Sherlock...tell me something I don't know.

Honestly, when you take the penalty into account, it was 14 yards net. At what point do you just go for it instead?

I think that's the first time I've ever seen that work, where the kicker makes the first one that's negated by the TO, and misses the "real" one.

So, :nana: to the Kubiak bashers that complain about his gaining 19 yards of field position on the punt. With those yards, Gano has 33 instead of 52 (just like Rackers had 35 instead of 53, as was rightly pointed out above).

Wasn't Shanahan the first to do that a couple of years ago? Kinda ironic, I'd say.

That was an absolutely horrendous call. Not debatable really. Like a hundred times worse than Bellichicks call in Indy last year. If Rackers is unlikely to make the kick then go for it - they only needed 4 yards and the offense was humming. The punt actually netted 14 yards btw when you factor in the intentional delay of game.

To everyone saying "it worked" - GMAFB. I really hope you're not the same guy who accuses people of criticizing coaching decisions "because it didn't work; if it worked you wouldn't say anything, blah blah". I guess if you score a 2pt conversion in a tie game that's the right call too as long as you make it.

Edited by BuffOrange