Its not as bad as it looks.

The Bills are not a good team obviously, but they are the same 6-7 win teams that get blown out on the road to good teams as they have always been.

If you want to overreact after losing to everyone's Super Bowl pick, then fine, but the team will play better against non playoff teams.

Miami going into Minnesota andupsetting the Vikings also tells me Miami is the real deal. We just arent on their level and no one should be shocked we are 0-2. NE will be ugly like always as well. It will take time.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

The Bills are not a good team obviously, but they are the same 6-7 win teams that get blown out on the road to good teams as they have always been.

If you want to overreact after losing to everyone's Super Bowl pick, then fine, but the team will play better against non playoff teams.

Miami going into Minnesota andupsetting the Vikings also tells me Miami is the real deal. We just arent on their level and no one should be shocked we are 0-2. NE will be bad like always as well. It will take time.

Don't be ridiculous. Find the wins on the schedule

Miami going into Minnesota andupsetting the Vikings also tells me Miami is the real deal. We just arent on their level and no one should be shocked we are 0-2. NE will be ugly like always as well. It will take time.

Are you kidding me? Really? This team is terrible. Just like all the "experts" predicted. We aren't even competitive. Hell, at least Detroit and St. Louis are competitive. And if you call the opener competitive.....please. They had no offense.

There is absolutely no value in Bills tickets. Period. It sucks. It's not even entertaining.

Just stop it.

Seriously.

Are you kidding me? Really? This team is terrible. Just like all the "experts" predicted. We aren't even competitive. Hell, at least Detroit and St. Louis are competitive. And if you call the opener competitive.....please. They had no offense.

There is absolutely no value in Bills tickets. Period. It sucks. It's not even entertaining.

What was different today then our trip to Pittsburgh week 2 in 2007. Wehn we went to Chicago a few years ago? They actually were in the game at halftime. The Bills suck vs good teams on the road, they may have played better defense actually today.

You guys have all this built up emotion. We scored more points against Miami then Brett favre did. The Packers may be the best team in the NFL.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Yeah golly gesh guys they only lost by 27 points. It's not like they got blown out? Oh wait... never mind.

Are fans brain dead? We saw these games every single year the last 9-10 years. People acting like this is the worst team ever are just hilarious. The Bills look the same as they have always looked on the road vs a good team. Remember 40-7 at Chicago?

Edited by TheTruthHurts

It is as bad as it looks. Open your eyes. Trent is still our QB and our line is terrible.

We just suck. The defense wasn't so bad, but do we actually have to endure 14 games with Trent?

The defense wasn't so bad? Are you kidding me? They couldn't find FINLEY all day long, he had over a 100 YARDS ON 4 CATCH'S in the first half and Kelsey at linebacker is a joke.It's gonna be a long year.

That's the worst part of the whole Bills experience. They are DULL! I would take 42-35 losses every week over 8-8 seasons of NO OFFENSE. Week in week out. I would care if they spent every draft pick on offensive players for the next 4 drafts. Just gives us something to watch.

I beg to differ...they suck! As long as Trent, Evans, Whitner, Kelsay, Ellison and Whitner are on this team, they'll suck.

lol, And what is the difference from any of the last 4 years?

I understand what you are trying to sell.

The difference between this year and the past few is the schedule.

Last years was easy for example. This years is tough. That is why we our record will be worse than last seasons.

Should be an easy concept to grasp.

I understand what you are trying to sell.

The difference between this year and the past few is the schedule.

Last years was easy for example. This years is tough. That is why we our record will be worse than last seasons.

Should be an easy concept to grasp.

Agree last years schedule was a cakewalk and masked just how bad this football team really is.

Come on, you aren't allowed to say that. This team is worse than most pop Warner teams, believe me I read it on this Board.

It can't be that we have a new system and it takes time to get used to it. Who cares that we ran the ball well, and stopped the run Okay as well.

Wish everyone would step off the ledge. That being said, it's time for a QB shakeup I think.

I can tell you the 1st win, Jacksonville. An average team, the Bills will win that game. They arent beating playoff teams. This team NEVER beats playoff teams, why would they start now?

Actually, this is the truth so it might hurt a little...ready?

We beat some playoff teams as recently as last year with DICK JAURON as our Head Coach!

(Maybe we should have kept him around!)

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

How did you do that? Let us in on the secret!

I couldn't get on to any feed. It said Stream Not Available. They said they knew about the problem and were working on it. I said I wanted a refund for the first two Sundays then and they said there was no such partial refund available, so I said I wanted to cancel and get the whole $350 back. They gave it to me with no argument.

Actually, this is the truth so it might hurt a little...ready?

We beat some playoff teams as recently as last year with DICK JAURON as our Head Coach!

(Maybe we should have kept him around!)

Whats our record vs playoff teams, like 3-30 this decade. Thats a guess. 1 of the teams we beat was SD at home with an 8-8 record.

Its like people forget everything they say before the game, like they expect this to team to morph into a good team during the game.

This is the exact same team we have had for most of the decade. A team that has a defense that shows guts but then folds, an offense that cant do a thing.

Edited by TheTruthHurts