OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

Seriously, I cant think of a single time on 3rd and long this season that Trent has thrown a pass longer than 4 yards...I mean literally, not even trying to be an ass. And there have been at least a dozen 3rd and longs...and all have been check downs to a RB or someone else very short.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I cant think of a single time on 3rd and long this season that Trent has thrown a pass longer than 4 yards...I mean literally, not even trying to be an ass. And there have been at least a dozen 3rd and longs...and all have been check downs to a RB or someone else very short.

That screen was a called play. There was no chance the Bills were converting 3rd and 18 so Gailey called a screen.

What in the hell kind of Pro Scouting/Front Office picks Aaron Maybin over Matthews, Cushing, or Okakpo? How is that even possible? :censored:

Orakpo I get. You do realize Cushing has already been busted for roids and Matthews will probably be next?

I think Gailey has accepted the fact that this offense cannot make plays downfield in those types of situations and he's calling plays designed to minimize the damage. Whether or not they improve this season, though...

What in the hell kind of Pro Scouting/Front Office picks Aaron Maybin over Matthews, Cushing, or Okakpo? How is that even possible? :censored:

Want to feel even worse? Take a look what Jahvid Best is doing for Detroit, and then compare that to Spiller.

That screen was a called play. There was no chance the Bills were converting 3rd and 18 so Gailey called a screen.

Then why the !@#$ did we not just take the freakin 5 yard delay of game penalty? Another waste of a timeout. THat's two weeks in a row this has happened. This coaching staff seems just as incompetant as the last.

Orakpo I get. You do realize Cushing has already been busted for roids and Matthews will probably be next?

Right...You do know it was over the counter for Cushing, the Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Matthews is KILLING the NFL everywhere he goes...Seriously are you saying you would rather have Maybin over Matthews? Cause Matthews MIGHT get a suspension some day? Did you really just write that? Are you related to Modrak?

Man, it's just amazing to see a real QB behind center. We spend all of our time looking for positives in Trent so that we don't puke all over ourselves. But you just watch Rodgers, who has pressure too, but just gets it done. You either have it, or you don't. Trent just looks likes he scrambling to survive the game mentally and physically.