OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gailey has to change the mentality here or nothing can be accomplished. If they're going to suck, then players who try and lead and want to get better earn spots, the rest (Evans, Edwards) get cut. That simple. Call it the Missouri season... Show Me.

Edited by zonabb

Just an awful football team. Could easily challenge for the worst Bills team ever. Worst organization in football, from owner to GM to coaching staff to talent. Putrid would be a major improvement.

WORST BILLS TEAM EVER? How about the worst team ever. I do not see myself watching all 16 Bills game this season to be this disappointed. Heck to look like 8-8 might be obtainable would be nice at this point. This team needs to learn how to draft and sign free agents. Oh they absolutely suck. They are not near aggresive enough on offense. I thought some of the linemen were supposed to be tough bruisers? Where the hell was that come up with. The damn shame is the players never see any of the stuff that hits this board because if they did they would certainly try harder for an self dignity.

How is that a surprise? No OL help; No LB help; No QB help; No WR help; an unproven coach; a rookie 70 year old GM; no changes in the scouting dept; and a new defensive scheme doesn't fit the teams "talent."

Contrary to your overreactions (in no particular order):

1. Is Buddy 70 years old?!? So what. I have no doubt he will school you or just about anyone on this board any day of the week when comes to football acumen.

2. Rookie GM? Rookie in having the official title, yes. Rookie also means first year, so how much do you realistically expect Buddy to do in his first year. Considering how long Buddy has been around and the people he has been around, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt over the next several years.

3. Do some homework, there have been changes made to the scouting dept.

4. Unproven Head Coach? Give me a break. He took an aging/prima donna Cowboys team to the playoffs twice and has been successful in his previous head coaching stints. Will Chan set the world on fire? Not likely, however, that hardly means he is unproven.

5. What guarantee do you have in bringing in more OL, QB, LB, or WR would make a difference? They would still have to start from scratch in learning schemes. This year a decision was made to see how the young players would come along with the new systems. As you can obviously see it is *not* pretty.

Would I like to see better results? Definitely.