Donte guarantees win?

Fitzmagic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitner is a douche.

He tweeted:

Would it be wrong for me to say "Were definantly 100% positively gonna WIN sunday"?

and then followed it an hour or so later saying:

I didn't say it...I asked if it would be wrong for me to say it...there's a difference right?

I think he should actually try to accomplish something before running his mouth. He is one of my least favorite Bills.

call him "lil donte'" to his face, ya buncha hard-asses.........dont get too caught up in the bravery of being out of range.

why? what's he gonna do?

He takes a swing at a guy for calling him 'Lil Donte" and he not only gets suspended for a month, he gets sued.

call him "lil donte'" to his face, ya buncha hard-asses.........dont get too caught up in the bravery of being out of range.

Some people don't fear violence, especially when it is accompanied by profound ignorance.

If someone needs to learn a lesson by punching me in the face and paying with a great amount of their personal time and money, then that is the way they must learn. I'll still exist, with some of that person's money, all the while still believing exactly what I believed before I was hit.

I don't know when and where people got about the idea that being violent toward another person would somehow prove anything, other than that person's utter inability to act like an adult.

I'd say whatever I want to Donte Whitner, directly to him, through a proxy, or here. There is nothing he can do to me that would somehow make me wish I hadn't said something.

But I don't understand why you'd care. He's little in the league, maybe not little compared to normal human beings. But he seems to suffer from the same Napolean complex in the league and in regards to normal human beings.

Regardless of whether the other team can use it as bb material. Donte has guaranteed crap before that never came to fruition... I personally wish he would focus on playing football and keep his mouth shut. I prefer the lunch pail guys that do their talking on the field without dancing and making a spectacle of themselves. Old school football.

I think that integral to understanding how to win is a fear that you might not, and a fear of the repercussions. It is not everything, but it is a part of the equation. I don't think Whitner has that. (Which is why he's constantly messing around with these stupid guarantees)

Not only that, but I worry that he borders on the line of delusional. He sends tweet messages to celebrities who never reply, compares himself routinely with far more popular, nationally recognized athletes, and so on. Perhaps as an NFL player it's important to have an inflated self image, but this is Jane with a serious belief that she is Tarzan.

Edited by wardigital

I think the problem I have with it is that it's not that he makes these tweets, but that he lacks the self control not to do it. He also gets butt hurt so easily by things said on the internet. I hope the guy has his breakthrough year this season, but for crimety sake, can't you just not tweet for a week?

His tweet about the Dolphins saying he was guaranteeing a win is so transparent that it's ridiculous. If he wanted to know that information, I'm sure he knows someone in the league who could find it out for him without making a public display out of it.

Edited by jeremy2020

I have never come as close to hating a Buffalo Bill as I have to hating Donte Whitner. In terms of social skills, he may be the dumbest player in Bills history, and I'm talking about a team with a dude who murdered somebody.

Jeez...get a grip...worst thread ever... :sick: