Donte guarantees win?

Fitzmagic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh boy, here we go again. Just when I was starting to get my hopes up for a victory lil Donte goes to bumpin' his gums giving the Phins some locker room material. Wait till we, or atleast yourself, show something on the field when it actually counts before you go poppin off at the mouth.

Guest dog14787

Please delete if a repost

Go Bills!

Whitner an hour ago: Someone said the Dolphins have up that I guaranteed a win...is this true?

Am I missing a tweet somewhere because that doesn't sound like a prediction to me.

I have never come as close to hating a Buffalo Bill as I have to hating Donte Whitner. In terms of social skills, he may be the dumbest player in Bills history, and I'm talking about a team with a dude who murdered somebody.

Who murdered somebody???? I think people tweeting and taking stuff to heart is silly anyways, but I had no idea we have a person on the team who murdered somebody?????

Please delete if a repost

Go Bills!

People are going to get their panties in a wad over this...but let me tell you something, if the Dolphins need material like this to get up for a Week 1 game, then they never had a chance to begin with. This tweet isnt going to have a single impact on the game, those guys are going to be as pumped and ready to go either way.

People over react to this stuff all the time. Its not like they were going to be taking us lightly and all of a sudden now they are going to bring it. These are professional athletes, their competitive drive was in full gear already to play a division rival. This is not even remotely close to important for the out come of this game, so everyone should just calm down.