Acceptable Jersey

tbonestake

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread. I think the best jerseys are starters but not superstars from the Super Bowl era.

For instance, everyone rocks Kelly, Bruce, Thurman, Reed, Tasker, etc.

Keith Goganious (sp?), Scott Radecic: too obscure

Metzelaars, Beebe, Leonard Smith (which is what I got), Mueller, Odomes, Reich, McKeller: PERFECT!

P.S. I will pay whatever it takes for a Metzelaars jersey. I'm getting the feeling it's impossible.

What's the thought on #81 TO? I expect there are a lot of these jerseys around..my gut says no..but not as violent no as say McGahee.

I have a Schoebel jersey I will not wear, but I might just have to give it some time..

WEAK. Should've known better than to buy it in the first place. You owning a TO jersey: Russ Brandon 1, you 0.

Great thread. I think the best jerseys are starters but not superstars from the Super Bowl era.

Metzelaars, Beebe, Leonard Smith (which is what I got), Mueller, Odomes, Reich, McKeller: PERFECT!

P.S. I will pay whatever it takes for a Metzelaars jersey. I'm getting the feeling it's impossible.

Totally agree with you there! I will be on the lookout for Leonard Smith and I got a high five for you my man!!!...and a cold one!

:beer:

I'm with you... Here are my jersey choices:

Spielman

Collins

Early

Frankly this type of behavior borders on child abuse. He doesn't even know what a no talent @#$ clown McGahee was/is! I don't fault him - its your fault! (sarcasm noted please) Crowell definitely accceptable - Hardy? Did they even make Hardy jerseys available to sell?

Wow Ben Bark good call on the "borderline child abuse." Great minds!

1) At St. John Fisher this year, they were selling Hardy #81 (pre TO) and Crowell #55 jerseys among others I would not consider (Losman, anyone?) for $10.00

Only problem, they were XXL and larger.

2) Me? I have a hunch that Carrington jerseys will be hot and soon. I would buy a white throwback one from DHGate in China. I have been to the Gongbei underground between Macao and China a few times where they sell **** like this, they are good jerseys and $40.00 - nice.

3) Parents like me think people like you and Benjamin Barker are perverts and child molesters and we wouldn't let people like you within 500 feet of our kids without ankle alerts around your ankles (sarcasm off)

4) Seriously, DHgate. good jerseys, my son will be rocking a Spiller jersey real soon. If you dont know about this, its easy to look up on the internets, they are good jerseys. Embroidered numbers, can not tell the difference between the authentics.

The day I find a Frank Reich jersey it'll be like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one :thumbsup:

This is a great topic, I've had this conversation with my friends a bunch of times. One of my rules it that you can't wear a former Bill while he is still in the league, so no Winfield, Peters, Fletcher, etc...

A Joe Ferguson would be a great one. Joe D or Reggie McKenzie works.

I'll be wearing my Trent white throwback on Sunday. That was the best thing about him winning the job this year.

Can I get a ruling on an Antwain Smith jersey or Billy Brooks? Haha, not that I'll be at the game, just think it's funny I have Edwards throwback, Antwain Smith and Billy Brooks.

Wow! Antwain Smith and Billy Brooks. Two of my all-time favorite "underappreciated" Buffalo Bills. Smith was the best RB on the roster while he was in Buffalo, but because of some grudge that Joe Pendry had with him, he sat on the bench, watching guys like Shawn Bryson and Jonathan Linton eek out their 1.5 yards per carry.

I would love a jersey of either guy. If they are XXL, I will buy one off ya! :thumbsup:

As for me, I will likely be sporting a Lee Evans, Terrance McGee or Chris Spielman jersey, if I wear one at all to the bar, on Sunday. The Spielman is my favorite, cuz I look awesome in it...but, it is still a little hot here in Texas, I find jerseys (authentic or otherwise) not so comfortable to wear...