NFL Network

JinWPB

Halftime review last night ...Sapp on the Int TD.

Not a great play by Drayton... well that's because the Bill's have nothing to lose, so he jumped the route.. or something very close to that.

Many other critique, when they all stand around and joke about how bad we are,with no upside.

One would think we've been 0-16 for ten years when in fact we've been more a .500 team.... don't get the hate.

May I remind everyone that these guys are just puppets that will parrot whatever the "common sentiment" is regarding any team at any time. Right now the clueless are just on the "Durrrr, the Bills sucks! Durrr!"

I remember when the team started 5-1 and a good analyst would have said: "The record is good but the strength of competition should be questioned". Instead we got "Durrr! The Bills are back! Trent Edward for League MVP!!" and they were tripping over their Richards to praise the team.

It happens.

Start winning rings... or some games and the respect will come.

agreed...like when we went 5-1 two seasons ago to start the season, everyone put us in the playoffs at that time....having need to go just 5-5 in the remaining 10 games....Even Peter King put Edwards as a star in reckoning and put him above Ben Rothelisberger. Even coach Mooch called Edwards the next superstar.

I've always said that Bills fans have no place to whine about the medias "dissing" of the Bills. They suck and have sucked for a long time now so all the hate is well deserved in my opinion. However, the other night I caught the NFL networks Lions-Bills preview. They were going on and on about the Lions young talent and then the host asked if they had any comments about the Bills. After a long pause the answer given was no, there was not much to say, they are going to be brutal etc. Now most of this I agree with, but when the Bills are involved in any discussion alongside the Detroit Lions, the tearing down should at least be equal.

How can that be equal??? Detriot went 0-16 not too long ago and have had a worse record than ours for how long.... I think the inside scoop on this is the fact that Buffalo didn't/couldn't land a great name coach. That being said people out there are saying if the team can't get a coach, then how bad are they??? I think the Bills hit gold here people.... No they wont be #1 this year, but the playoffs are not out of reach. If it comes down to wild card, who would be the competition??? I feel we come in 2nd in the division. That means the north will be what Cincy or Baltimore. I count out Pitt this year.. The west is who Oakland??? They are in worst shape in my opinion. That leaves the south with maybe Houston (which for some reason respect). At best we should get treated with some respect, but like the fact we don't. That way those guys look like idiots with eggs on their faces... Time will tell

Not a great play by Drayton... well that's because the Bill's have nothing to lose, so he jumped the route.. or something very close to that.

Many other critique, when they all stand around and joke about how bad we are,with no upside.

One would think we've been 0-16 for ten years when in fact we've been more a .500 team.... don't get the hate.

When are these posts going to end?

Well the Bills have a joke of an owner, No top HC regardless of pay offered wanted to touch the job and we have flat out sucked for years now. I understand the hate

Well on different occasions Jaime Dukes has stated the Bills got the best player in this years draft, and likened CJ Spiller to Tony Dorsett. While Marshall Faulk has stated that Spiller is a very special back. It seems as though all the comentators on NFL network have been praising Spiller.

Although one player isn't going to elevate the entire team... it takes a TEAM effort to win along with good coaching, play calling and schemes.

So far the Bills have started down a new road with better coaching and schemes, now if the players buy into what Gailey is preaching and play every play like its the last play of the game...

I know I was very skeptical about Gailey being ":the guy" , but now after what he did and said in support of Trent Edwards against the hecklers at the Bills camp, stating that if you dog one of us you dog all of us... I'm really pulling for him to succeed and take this team to a winning record this year.

So I've bought into his approach, his talk and his walk, I still feel bad for the guy because I know that O line is going to end up screwing the entire offense and team again this year, silk purse-sows ear type of thing. The center and tackles still stink and will hold, trip and tackle every play, I just hope they are good enough to get away with it.

How can that be equal??? Detriot went 0-16 not too long ago and have had a worse record than ours for how long.... I think the inside scoop on this is the fact that Buffalo didn't/couldn't land a great name coach. That being said people out there are saying if the team can't get a coach, then how bad are they??? I think the Bills hit gold here people.... No they wont be #1 this year, but the playoffs are not out of reach. If it comes down to wild card, who would be the competition??? I feel we come in 2nd in the division. That means the north will be what Cincy or Baltimore. I count out Pitt this year.. The west is who Oakland??? They are in worst shape in my opinion. That leaves the south with maybe Houston (which for some reason respect). At best we should get treated with some respect, but like the fact we don't. That way those guys look like idiots with eggs on their faces... Time will tell

Are these serious predictions?

Maybe the Bills go 3-3 in division. I feel 2-4 is a safe bet.

So the Steelers, Colts, Pats, Chargers, Ravens, Jets and Texans don't appear to be better than the Bills?

Bills status quo....

Average QB

Below average offensive line.

Defense converting from cover 2 garbage to 3-4.

i appreciate your optimism, but 6-10 would be a great season in 2010.

i appreciate your optimism, but 6-10 would be a great season in 2010.

How can you call 6-10 a "great season"??

I wouldn't even call it a good season. Another way of putting it would be " 6-10 would not be a horrible season".