Have ever you hated a player in the NFL?

Marino

fully concur. he was a whinging ninny in most his games against kelly's bills. imploring refs, cussing out his teammates, and generally pouting like a frustrated child.

mcgahee as well. two things about buffalo that have always been cool are the food and bars. and i don't mean chippewa. people who are into dave and busters and can't dig a cool joints like the old pink or mohawk place, or dig buffalo's great food, just are not my people. his insults reveal what a shallow mtv-driven culture produces.

Edited by billsintaiwan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan Cox. Even after all these years I swear I would jump the curb to run him over.

Bryan Cox was very high on my dislike meter. But if I had to choose a player I hated. Well, i don't like the word hate, but if i had to choose, it would probably be Rae Carruth.

Jeremy Stevens is up there too. He and Rae can duke it out for the #1 spot.

I hate to say it but in one game when Marino was playing i was yelling at the tv "Come on Marino, break an ankle! Tear your achilles!" Then lo and behold on that exact play i yelled it, he tore his achilles. Out for the season. I was dumbfounded.

Edited by Pilsner

Deion Sanders. I am a Yankees fan and I hated Deon when he was a Yank. No good punk. I will never forget him getting his feeling's hurt and responding by pouring ice water over McCarver, then McCarver calling him out "you are no man Deon". Deon was not a football player. Football players tackle. He is on par with a kicker, and I am pretty sure half the kickers in the league could give him a wedgie.

Wow...you know, I had completely forgotten that Prime Time played for the Yankees at one time...

Certainly Bryan Cox was up there. I remember the double finger salute he gave to fans at the Ralph, obviously. If we're only going player during playing days (as opposed to, say, Marshall Faulk the douchebag commentator), I'd also have to say Marino, Romanowski, anyone on the 90 Giants, 91 Redskins, 92-93 Cowboys, especially Irvin, Barry Switzer doesn't count as a player, but you get the idea (hated that ass), Bruschi, Zach Thomas (damn four foot tall, no neck freak), Flutie's ego :devil: , that ass kicker from Indy (you're a kicker, you're replaceable, you don't have a voice) Vanderjagt; Jerramy Stevens, Vick, and any other degenerate felon (I'm all for second chances to a point, but come on)... wow... I've barely scratched the surface... :angry: kinda sad... I'm an angry, hate-filled man... :cry: if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go look into some anger management classes, now. :unsure:

Great rant..I am on the same page.

While were at it I also hate Sean Payton, F Dan Dierdorf, something about Cowher has always bothered me and I think

I know a few rocks that are smarter than Dan Marino.

Deion Sanders. I am a Yankees fan and I hated Deon when he was a Yank. No good punk. I will never forget him getting his feeling's hurt and responding by pouring ice water over McCarver, then McCarver calling him out "you are no man Deon". Deon was not a football player. Football players tackle. He is on par with a kicker, and I am pretty sure half the kickers in the league could give him a wedgie.

Awesome!! Crackin me up

I hate to say it but in one game when Marino was playing i was yelling at the tv "Come on Marino, break an ankle! Tear your achilles!" Then lo and behold on that exact play i yelled it, he tore his achilles. Out for the season. I was dumbfounded.

That is freakin hilarious

Guest dog14787

Myself personally,I don't hate any NFL players current or past, but I do hate some of the things they've done. At the top of my list is O.J. Simpson, Simpson was a childhood hero of mine, my hero, can you imagine that,

Michael Vick also comes to mind of players that have done things I hate,

and Norwood's kick :wallbash:

Bryan Cox is in a hate class by himself. That said, I reserve the hate for the dirty players (Wilfork), those who run their mouths with antagonism that goes beyond competitiveness (Bryan Cox and Joey Porter), and those tho cry like little girls (Marino).

Ahh I forgot about Gastineau. Scum jets dirt bag. Didn't he marry some goof ball Blondie "starlet"? And get divorced? I hope the bimbo took all his filthy jets money.

Yeah, she dated Flavor Flav on some VH1 show. Bridgette Neilson. She was also in Beverly Hills Cop II and Red Sonja.

Cox certainly lived up to his name.

For me, the most annoying player was Jeff George. Each team thought somehow their locker room would be different. That guy was so in love with himself.

Honorable mention goes to TB as I don't remember much of him in his playing days but on Fox NFL he is like nails on chalkboards

I can't believe it took this long to get to Harrison.... that's my vote. If you're going to be a cheap a** player, then be it. He would be cheap, and then hide. I Always wanted to roundhouse that guy.

I'm surprised that it took this long to get to Harrison as well. Nothing more than a thug.