Three Players Cut - Roster down to the required 75 players now.

Steely Dan

Is there something about "don't cut and paste entire articles" that some posters here don't understand? You don't see the announcement? You don't see the many threads where I removed all of the text and added the reason why?

If I put it in a youtube video would you understand?

Is there something about "don't cut and paste entire articles" that some posters here don't understand? You don't see the announcement? You don't see the many threads where I removed all of the text and added the reason why?

Come on, it's not like Chris Brown is a real journalist. :w00t:

I kid, I kid.

:worthy:

It's funny that copying and pasting an article is a violation that is enforced (appropriately, I might add), but we can also post all sorts of links to live game feeds that I'm pretty sure are in violation of something somewhere - but those seem to be OK. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

http://www.wgr550.com/Lynch-could-be-ready-for-Thursday--Bills-cut-3/8033970

"The Bills needed to make three cuts by 4:00 tomorrow, but they've already done it. Gone are NT Lonnie Harvey out of Morgan State, WR Aaron Rhea who was brought in to take reps when all the WR were hurt and 7th round pick OL Kyle Calloway out of Iowa. It is unusual for a draft pick to be released in the first cut, but obviously he did not make a good impression on the coaching staff."

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Really...ya gotta consider the source.

http://www.wgr550.com/Lynch-could-be-ready-for-Thursday--Bills-cut-3/8033970

"The Bills needed to make three cuts by 4:00 tomorrow, but they've already done it. Gone are NT Lonnie Harvey out of Morgan State, WR Aaron Rhea who was brought in to take reps when all the WR were hurt and 7th round pick OL Kyle Calloway out of Iowa. It is unusual for a draft pick to be released in the first cut, but obviously he did not make a good impression on the coaching staff."

One camp observer said he was the least athletic of the linemen. It may be that any one of these players will make the practice squad. Some teams release players in this cut and not wait until the last one.

It's funny that copying and pasting an article is a violation that is enforced (appropriately, I might add), but we can also post all sorts of links to live game feeds that I'm pretty sure are in violation of something somewhere - but those seem to be OK. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Depending on my exposure, they might have to go too. I'm currently researching that.

Its weird that Hearvy got cut I thought he could be a serviceable backup. The guy wasn't lighting it on fire but I thought that there were players doing a worse job then him. Calloway is surprising for sure I thought they would let him make the 75 just to see what he has a little longer.

Its weird that Hearvy got cut I thought he could be a serviceable backup. The guy wasn't lighting it on fire but I thought that there were players doing a worse job then him. Calloway is surprising for sure I thought they would let him make the 75 just to see what he has a little longer.

Ya, the Calloway cut really surprised me too. Maybe he will make it to the PS and the coaches can do something with him there.

SHHHHH!!!! That's all I got!

Depending on my exposure, they might have to go too. I'm currently researching that.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Please god no

Ya, the Calloway cut really surprised me too. Maybe he will make it to the PS and the coaches can do something with him there.

What's more surprising about the Calloway cut is that he was cut before guys like Christian Gaddis, Nick Henessey & Cordaro Howard.

My bet would also be for the PS, Particularly for an OL player who are often in demand as development projects, if the Bills cut him among the last cuts teams might consider signing him to their PS but an early cut may well be an indicator of some issue other teams might be reluctant to even waste time, The argument that he must be horrible if even the Bills with their OL cut him may mean nobody signs him giving us freer range to PS him with no comp for him.