Calloway Cut

AllDayADay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it was injury-related, or it's yet another draft day mistake by this unaccountable FO.

And btw, with Wang injured, that means there are no draft picks helping this year's offensive line. What a crock.

Yeah, you really count on a lot from those 7th round (216th overall) draft picks. :doh:

Hope it was injury-related, or it's yet another draft day mistake by this unaccountable FO.

And btw, with Wang injured, that means there are no draft picks helping this year's offensive line. What a crock.

Sure there is, his name is CJ Spiller...oh sorry, you were in "over-reaction-meltdown mode," as you were.

Fair point. Clearly D-Line was given the priority this offseason. Which, in reflection of preseason performance, seems necessary. But, the lack of depth for at the Bills at O-line is terrifying.

ill go heavy on O-line and linebackers next draft. Of course, my amateur opinion means nothing before the season.

Wow! 1100 miles away, I didn't see this coming, especially with the draft hype. Can anyone fill me in on what went wrong??

Public Service Announcemet to Coach Tomorrow, virtually every team has draft picks that don't make the team their first year. Obviously, you're unaware of the other 31 'unaccuntable FO's' as well.

Wow! 1100 miles away, I didn't see this coming, especially with the draft hype. Can anyone fill me in on what went wrong??

Public Service Announcemet to Coach Tomorrow, virtually every team has draft picks that don't make the team their first year. Obviously, you're unaware of the other 31 'unaccuntable FO's' as well.

Thanks for the announcement. In the meantime, other teams choose to add critical line depth with quality draft picks that result in players making the team. But carry on with your OBD love.

I thought he would be the back-up guard with a possibility to move to RT in 2-3 years. Cutting him early does not let you put him on the practice squad an earlier. The PS signees are named a few days after final cuts. That being said I think there is a strong chance he ends up there.

Thanks for the announcement. In the meantime, other teams choose to add critical line depth with quality draft picks that result in players making the team. But carry on with your OBD love.

It's pretty embarrassing that you're taking on the cutting of a 7th-round O-lineman as a crusade. Particularly since given the latest results in preseason the offense is actually stronger than we imagined, while the D is the unit that needs to catch up.

Yeah, we should all be really pissed the Bills focused on drafting so many defensive players.

It's pretty embarrassing that you're taking on the cutting of a 7th-round O-lineman as a crusade. Particularly since given the latest results in preseason the offense is actually stronger than we imagined, while the D is the unit that needs to catch up.

Yeah, we should all be really pissed the Bills focused on drafting so many defensive players.

We should be pissed at the Bills for failing and refusing to add depth to their offensive line during the offseason. That's hardly a "crusade." Despite it being their weakest position by far, they drafted 2 offensive linemen. One of them they've already cut, and the other one looked significantly overmatched before getting injured. And the only FA addition of note, Cornell Green, has looked absolutely horrible.

We are one injury away from total, epic disaster along the front five. There is no depth whatsoever. Incredibly, they let two quality depth players (Incognito and Scott) walk away for no reason, and those two were promptly scooped up by far more competent organizations.

Don't say I didn't warn you.