sharper802

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye Brian. Good luck in the UFL.

Seriously, can this thread being any stupider? Just because Trent has one good preseason game does not change Brohms potential...it literally has absoulutely no relevance on any level to Brohms potential. If he had come out and stunk it up, then you could have a leg to stand on. But they gave Fitz the go ahead in this game as they will likely give Brohm the go ahead in the next game for the battle for the backup spot. If Brohm struggles next week, then maybe...but right now, Chan has said nothing but good things about him and he is still competing for the 2nd string job.

But, you and a few other posters whos girls were knocked up by Brohm just cant help yourselves. The kid still has potential and is still battling for the second string job until Chan says otherwise. And there is still a good possibility we will keep all 3 guys.

PS: One preseason game doesnt all of a sudden salvage Trents career. He still needs to do it when it counts and also try and have his first season since High School of being injury free. Its great to see Trent have success, but this game means nothing come week 1.

Guest dog14787

I'll repeat myself, Brown to the practice squad, Brohm isn't going anywhere in my opinion,

Why anyone in the right mind would think Brown is more important then Brohm is beyond me,

We are one injury away from our backup starting, two injuries away from 3rd stringer and Brown is simply not up to NFL speed

Edited by dog14787

Seriously, can this thread being any stupider? Just because Trent has one good preseason game does not change Brohms potential...it literally has absoulutely no relevance on any level to Brohms potential. If he had come out and stunk it up, then you could have a leg to stand on. But they gave Fitz the go ahead in this game as they will likely give Brohm the go ahead in the next game for the battle for the backup spot. If Brohm struggles next week, then maybe...but right now, Chan has said nothing but good things about him and he is still competing for the 2nd string job.

But, you and a few other posters whos girls were knocked up by Brohm just cant help yourselves. The kid still has potential and is still battling for the second string job until Chan says otherwise. And there is still a good possibility we will keep all 3 guys.

PS: One preseason game doesnt all of a sudden salvage Trents career. He still needs to do it when it counts and also try and have his first season since High School of being injury free. Its great to see Trent have success, but this game means nothing come week 1.

On the REAL Alphadawg... what in the hell did Brohm do to piss off this group of posters? Brohm looks like he could be a good QB, why is it a problem for these guys if he's on the roster? It's unbelievable that there is such passion about a guy that we gave nothing to get. It's not like if he doesn't pan out it's going to set our franchise back 5 years. Who cares? I think he could be good, as it seems like a majority here see as a possibility. If he doesn't pan out, who cares? He can be a backup. None of this has anything to do with how Trent plays. Hopefully whoever ends up starting puts it together. It just doesn't make sense... by no reports have any of these guys done anything but compete hard for the starting job. There's been no backstabbing, no locker room cancer type stuff. Yet you'd think we were in the midst of Flutie/Johnson here.

I'm a bit confused by the point of the thread. Brohn barely saw the field. There really is nothing to say about his play from this game. He wasn't bad, nor good, because he didn't get a chance.

But you can rest assured if BB gets cut by the Bills, he ends up on an NFL roster this year.

The good news for the Bills is Trent and Fitz looked better than they have in a while. So Trent has looked good twice (but still has some issues, IMO) and terrible once. Fitz looked good and OK in his two appearances and Brohm looked good in his one shot. I'd like to see him on the field again in the last preseason game.

Haha. People getting all up in arms over the backup QB is funny.

Considering Trent's history, it's quite likely the backup QB will see plenty of action and a few starts too.

He played well last week too! :nana:

This was probably Gailey's plan all along. Play Fitz the 1st and 3rd game and play Brohm the 2nd and 4th game. I could be wrong but that is probably what he wanted. He will probably give Brohm most of the first half against the Lions and let Levi play the rest. They will make their evaluations after the game.

I think people are reading to much into this.

Hello there cableLady, hope you enjoyed the game, must have been a blast live :rolleyes:

It was AWESOME! Met up with BADOLBILZ and his lovely wife...AND..........Lori. :worthy:

Trent had a really good game. CJ Spiller is the real deal. I lost count of the Maybin sitings..he was playing like a man possessed! The D really needs some work and I'm not even going to talk about STs :sick:

Did you find a video link?

He played well last week too! :nana:

False

u r a moron. :doh:

True

This was probably Gailey's plan all along. Play Fitz the 1st and 3rd game and play Brohm the 2nd and 4th game. I could be wrong but that is probably what he wanted. He will probably give Brohm most of the first half against the Lions and let Levi play the rest. They will make their evaluations after the game.

I think people are reading to much into this.

I thought this was made clear by Chan, but if somebody is out to prove a point, they will disregard facts, to perpetuate their argument, regardless how much stupidity it ends up showing.

This thread is in way to much of a hurry to be "right."

Brohm will play next week, and all of the Brohm guys will be going "See, I told you," and there will be a tough decision to be made.

Guest dog14787

It was AWESOME! Met up with BADOLBILZ and his lovely wife...AND..........Lori. :worthy:

Trent had a really good game. CJ Spiller is the real deal. I lost count of the Maybin sitings..he was playing like a man possessed! The D really needs some work and I'm not even going to talk about STs :sick:

Did you find a video link?

Thats awesome, :thumbsup:

Yup the one Melleman started a thread about which I have used before was a great stream,

thanks for asking :rolleyes:

Teams usually play the starters longer in preseason game 3 to prepare for the regular season, then most starters sit out the 4th game so the coaching staff can get a long look at the backups and figure out who to keep and who to release.

I'm pretty sure we will all get a long look at Brohm next week, the fact that he didn't play much in the 3rd game doesn't mean he will be cut as teams need 3 QB's on the roster who actually have a chance to win for them.

Brown didn't play at all, so what can you take from that?