Crickets.... That is all I hear from the Brohm guys!!!&#3

sharper802

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit confused by the point of the thread. Brohn barely saw the field. There really is nothing to say about his play from this game. He wasn't bad, nor good, because he didn't get a chance.

But you can rest assured if BB gets cut by the Bills, he ends up on an NFL roster this year.

The good news for the Bills is Trent and Fitz looked better than they have in a while. So Trent has looked good twice (but still has some issues, IMO) and terrible once. Fitz looked good and OK in his two appearances and Brohm looked good in his one shot. I'd like to see him on the field again in the last preseason game.

Brohm has a good showing in game 2. For that reason I think he gets a long look in game 4.

Next game you will see Edwards in the first quarter (2 - 3 series), Fitz in the second quarter, Brohm in the third and maybe Levi in the fourth.

If Brohm plays well in game 4 then he sticks as the #3 QB and Levi goes to the PS. For that reason you may not see much of Levi at all. No sense in letting other teams see him.

He's essentially a free agent yes, but on the eve of the season, when the final cuts are made, it's almost unimaginable that a team will cut whomever was going to be their #3 to put Levi Brown on their active roster going into the season.

Then other teams COULD try to sign him to their practice squad but I would find it hard to believe that Brown would choose another team over the Bills where he clearly has as good a chance to eventually play as any team in the league because we have no established starter and the back-ups are decent but not to be confused with solid ones around the league. He probably likes Gailey and what he has seen of the coaching.

Then it becomes IF another team tries to sign him sometime during the season as their #3 because of injuries or sucktitude of their own QBs. Then the Bills and Levi would be forced to make a choice. Do we match or beat the offer from the other team or lose Levi. IMO it would be simple to match the offer and keep him, and then cut either Fitz or Brohm like they are thinking of now.

Kelly, I think we have to match the offer AND move him to the 53 man roster.

Dumb thread. I don't know if there were really any Brohm "FANS". There were just a lot of guys hoping he could become something because they were tired of watching Trent suck!!!! I am super critical of Trent but he played a solid game finally which was a nice follow up to his 5 series, 5 of 8, outing the week before.

Brohm has a good showing in game 2. For that reason I think he gets a long look in game 4.

Next game you will see Edwards in the first quarter (2 - 3 series), Fitz in the second quarter, Brohm in the third and maybe Levi in the fourth.

If Brohm plays well in game 4 then he sticks as the #3 QB and Levi goes to the PS. For that reason you may not see much of Levi at all. No sense in letting other teams see him.

Kelly, I think we have to match the offer AND move him to the 53 man roster.

Of course, that's what I meant by saying then we would have to cut either Fitz or Brohm because Brown would have to take their spot on the roster.

I call B S on this. By what brilliant deductions did you come to this conclusion? ..just curious.

It is certainly your opinion that brohm isn't a good qb but you state it like fact, which in my opinion is WRONG. And with your last line, it seems here we have another kettle calling the pot black scenario.

No, most of us ALREADY see.

11 games, 6 interceptions, 0 TD's and a 5 yard per pass average means Brohm sucks.