anybody want my tix to bengals game i cant make it

Stussy109

$80 OBO: includes electronic ticket shipping to your email via ticketmaster. respond here or email me at stussy109 at aol.com

tix are behind the bills bench lower levels.

get to see the starters play most of the game, TO and OchoStinko test our secondary.

Edited by Stussy109

Yeah, I think he would have served himself better by leaving the part about watching the starters for the most of the game out. Ha Ha.

3rd preseason game is the game everybody take seriously, coaches players etc. You put you best foot forward with your starters. Go to game 4 in toronto and see how worthless it is.

3rd preseason game is the game everybody take seriously, coaches players etc. You put you best foot forward with your starters. Go to game 4 in toronto and see how worthless it is.

Wasn't the last game in Toronto...? <_<

Wasn't the last game in Toronto...? <_<

Yeah, but go to game four in Toronto and it's even more of a snoozefest. Even the backups don't show up! Just some maintenance guys working on the field getting it ready for the next lacrosse game or whatever...

77$ each...Its a scam how they market the preseasons as part of the season tix. rapefest

If you did the math, you would have been able to calculate that if your season tickets cost $560 and the face value is $77 then $77 X 7 (real games) =$539. $560-549=$21. The real price for the preseason game is $21. If you have 2 tickets, you're asking almost double what the team sold them to you for & you're accusing THEM of the rapefest? Most of us who don't want to go just give them away, but you're trying to get almost double the value & you blame the Bills. What a scam!

Edited by Albany,n.y.

$80 OBO: includes electronic ticket shipping to your email via ticketmaster. respond here or email me at stussy109 at aol.com

tix are behind the bills bench lower levels.

get to see the starters play most of the game, TO and OchoStinko test our secondary.

HAHA $80??? FOR A PRESEASON GAME???

You say the face value is $77...so you are STILL trying to jack up the price of a preseason game!?

I'll give ya $7.

HAHA $80??? FOR A PRESEASON GAME???

You say the face value is $77...so you are STILL trying to jack up the price of a preseason game!?

I'll give ya $7.

I think he's saying they are $77 apiece but he's offering the pair for $80.

I think he's saying they are $77 apiece but he's offering the pair for $80.

Forgive the OP, but in the Shoutbox earlier he said that he had 4 tix. He has yet to mention how many tickets he has in this thread.

If you did the math, you would have been able to calculate that if your season tickets cost $560 and the face value is $77 then $77 X 7 (real games) =$539. $560-549=$21. The real price for the preseason game is $21. If you have 2 tickets, you're asking almost double what the team sold them to you for & you're accusing THEM of the rapefest? Most of us who don't want to go just give them away, but you're trying to get almost double the value & you blame the Bills. What a scam!

I'M ASKING 80$ FOR 4 LOWER LEVEL SEATS CHUMP (all 4 of them).... season tickets cost 640$ not 560....soooo redo your math, you pay full value for the one preseason game, and you would know this if you ever had season tix. Like i said, its a scam. 7 reg seasons, and 1 preseason = 80$/ea

I apologize, there are 4 tickets. I could care less if i eat them, but i figured for a family of four, for 80$/its a good value, and you get to be behind the bills, not in the endzone or nose bleeds. face value of the tickets are 77$ each, i'm selling all 4 for 80$ total

Face value on my tickets is $90 for the pre season. (section 135 row 10) I have never charged anyone for preseason tickets. I give them away.

Face on mine is $160 each, sec 239 row 15. I gave my pre-seasons to Make A Wish.

As for the OPs tickets, $80 for the four is a decent price for where you get to sit.