anybody want my tix to bengals game i cant make it

Stussy109

I'M ASKING 80$ FOR 4 LOWER LEVEL SEATS CHUMP (all 4 of them).... season tickets cost 640$ not 560....soooo redo your math, you pay full value for the one preseason game, and you would know this if you ever had season tix. Like i said, its a scam. 7 reg seasons, and 1 preseason = 80$/ea

I apologize, there are 4 tickets. I could care less if i eat them, but i figured for a family of four, for 80$/its a good value, and you get to be behind the bills, not in the endzone or nose bleeds. face value of the tickets are 77$ each, i'm selling all 4 for 80$ total

So, basically you're selling them for what you paid. You didn't pay $640 for your tickets, unless you're the only one in the stadium not getting a season ticket discount.

The Bills website lists your tickets at $560 for the season, if you paid early it was even less than that.

I have season tickets, but not in your prime location. I looked up what I paid & it was $388 for the season. That's $48 for each ticket + $4 service fee. My tickets say $55. The price is $400 according to the Bills website, but I sent mine in early & got an additional discount. So, not counting the $4 fee I paid nothing for the exhibition game because I paid $384 for my tickets & the face value of $55 x 7 =$385.

You don't even know what you're paying-Get your facts straight before you start calling people names. Also, learn how much you're actually paying before you quote a price, and when you quote a price without a quantity, how are we supposed to know how many tickets you have.