Missed the game!

I agree with everything you say, but could we just eliminate "poised" from the vocabulary of QB evaluation? The whole thing smacks of a Miss America pageant. Save it for the people who don't know what they're talking about when Mark Sanchez is inexplicably unsuccessful at costing his team a game.

We leave it in there b/c of guys like Jay Cutler. It is impt.

Brohm looks way more like an NFL QB should look. He made quick decisive decisions, had velocity on all his passes, showed he can make all the throws, short, meduim, long, ins, outs, slants, receiver covered or not.

Brohm is a lot better package than Trent. It's not going to be too long before Brohm is the starting QB for the Bills.

Agree - when Edwards gets injured week 3...we'll have our long-term solution. Go Brohm!

well yea, TE makes a good throw on completely blown coverage for a TD....aside from that nothing to get excited about. A solid performance by him and BB.

TE did take a good shot and get back up but i think we are excited bc normally he shares genes with Tim Connolly and gets knocked out but instead on this play he gets back up. Again, thats a hit you should get up from.

BB - great velocity, poise, but missed some real opportunities to create a QB controversy. You wanna be a #1 NFL qb you gotta hit one of those fades, there was room toward the sideline. Granted, one of those ....to the top of the TV screen was flat out dropped.

TE is still #1, BB prob takes #2 for now.

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while.

You can't evaluate how a QB played, and then say, well if you take out one of his 5 completions, he played like crap. He threw eight passes, completed 5 of them (should have been six, as the downfield shot to Johnson should have been caught, interference or not), and was willing to throw the ball.

I don't really care who our QB will be, as long as they make the games interesting this year, but to evaluate a QB's play based on, "well if you take out 1/8 of his performance, it sucked" is just plain stupid.

Brohm played a good game, but Edwards did too, and for all of the bad games that he plays, he should get some credit for this game.

I am so tired of hearing everyone saying "oh he never takes shots downfield, and he only checks down." Then he takes two shots downfield, and people ignore the pass that he put right on SJ's hands, and then say "well it was blown coverage, so I could have made that pass."

Its just dumb, and it isn't an honest conversation. BB had a great game, unfortunately he did it during a game in which Edwards showed a few flashes of what he could possibly do if he had some confidence.