Percy Harvin Collapses at Practice

tbonestake

hate to say, but those migraine symptoms are quite possibly post-concussion syndrome headaches. men in general don't suffer from migraines at the rate that women do. In the article, it says that he has dealt with them for a long time, but it could be something stemming from a concussion he may have had in his youth.

I hate being the fear mongerer but it is really odd to see a young man in tip top shape collapse like this. Also, why does it always seem to be the Vikings that have players collapsing?

It's possible that he's getting Cluster Headaches. These are related to migraine (vascular origin), but they come on more quickly, are more intensely painful and are more common among men. The onset of a classic migraine is more gradual--I don't think it would typically just make a guy collapse to the ground. More likely he would start to feel weird and then want to go lay down somewhere dark. But who knows?

It's possible that he's getting Cluster Headaches. These are related to migraine (vascular origin), but they come on more quickly, are more intensely painful and are more common among men. The onset of a classic migraine is more gradual--I don't think it would typically just make a guy collapse to the ground. More likely he would start to feel weird and then want to go lay down somewhere dark. But who knows?

As a long time sufferer of cluster headaches, I do not think that is what he has. Cluster headaches come in waves, often at the same time of the year, and at the same time(s) everyday. Sounds like he gets these all the time. While it can happen, that is rare for cluster headache.Now, a cluster headached is some extreme pain, and when yu get them you tend to get on your hands and knees, rock back and forth, and hit your head agaist the floor. And that is common for about 90% of the folks who get them. They tend to last for 45-90 minutes, then your jaw usually hurts for the rest of the day.Never really heard of someone collapsing from them, but can see it as the pain is that intense.