I have an idea to make the board better +

bowery4

I have an idea to make the board better and stop so many of us from attacking eachother. Very simple really: if you make a post that shows your enthusiastic about the Bills and your so called homerism put a plus sign in the title like I did in this post, then all the others who disagree can avoid reading it.

Also, if you are a negative Nancy and want to make your point simple, just put a - , then all the others who disagree can avoid reading it.

I only suggest this because I get sick of reading all the BS attacks on anyone who doesn't agree with me posts all the time.

We are all Bills fans and I really wish we all just respect eachother and the opinions that we might not share. Since that doesn't seem to work and I like to read the board, it is just a thought.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea to make the board better and stop so many of us from attacking eachother. Very simple really: if you make a post that shows your enthusiastic about the Bills and your so called homerism put a plus sign in the title like I did in this post, then all the others who disagree can avoid reading it.

Also, if you are a negative Nancy and want to make your point simple, just put a - , then all the others who disagree can avoid reading it.

I only suggest this because I get sick of reading all the BS attacks on anyone who doesn't agree with me posts all the time.

We are all Bills fans and I really wish we all just respect eachother and the opinions that we might not share. Since that doesn't seem to work and I like to read the board, it is just a thought.

I agree. It would be quite boring if we all had the same opinions. It promotes good discussion that we all have differing viewpoints. But there really is no need for personal attacks when one reads a post that doesn't go along with his own opinion. It's childish. If one disagrees then politely disagree and move. We're all on the same side here so we might as well try and respect each other as much as we can or as is tolerable. I think the art of tactfulness is still a learning experience for many of us on this board. Me included. There are a few idiots here but I usually but not always bite my tongue. For the most part I think there are some great posters here.

Why put so much thought in to this? The board has suffered over the years of having too many posters here. The ones who have the best posts post so rarely that you hardly remember them, yet they have been here for ages. I love what Scott has given us and I hope others here do, too. However, I am here less and less because of posts exactly like this one, the "mememe's" of the board. Post intelligent discussion about the Buffalo Bills, or gtfo. If you want to post, wait a day, see if it is still worth posting. But, no more of this type of posting. Simply post Bills info, comment when you have something worthwhile to say. Plain. and. simple.

If you have something unrelated to the Bills, go to OFT.

When the Bills make the playoffs again, nobody on this board will be pissy with each other any more. If we had a good QB, there'd be no controversy.

Yep, the mud slinging and venting is quite therapeutic and helps many of us to have more positive relationships with our familes, friend's and co-workers.

I refuse to be labeled + or - just because I like to wear fancy shoes and walk a certain way. Don't hate!

I can be wrong here, but I didn't get the same impression that you did regarding the OP's post.

It sounded like he wants everyone to add a +/- to your own topic title or topic description, forewarning everyone that might want to read that particular thread that this thread is either positive or negative.

Not a bad idea, if you ask me, although I can never see this idea coming to fruition.

OH NO!!!! Banned from this board??? I'd rather have my ex-mother-in-law stay at the house.

Really...being banned from this board means extra time to do something productive while the Bills sink to lower levels.

Remember...2-14 this year with a future move to Toronto.

Really? Then what the hell are you doing here? I mean I don't even have an ex mother-in-law, I have a current mother-in-law, and I wouldn't even want her to stay with me as it is now. :wallbash:

Maybe you should have used a different analogy. :P