My new favorite commercial

Just Jack

The wood chucking woodchucks kick the crap out of all of 'em, even the piggy.

The piggy one is hysterical, but the Abe Lincoln is my favorite. Love the way they make it look like old video footage, and the complete double-take he makes as he struggles with being honest.

The piggy one is hysterical, but the Abe Lincoln is my favorite. Love the way they make it look like old video footage, and the complete double-take he makes as he struggles with being honest.

Hadn't seen that one before, but pretty funny:

http://theendzone.blogspot.com/2010/07/geicos-abe-lincoln-commercial-is.html

And yes, the Piggy one is great.

Jack is still my favorite.

There aren't any Jack in the Box restaurants here which is a good thing. If they had restaurants here they would advertise here, and that Jack in the Box guy creeps me out. He looks like a serial killer from a bad 80s horror movie or some kind of artwork by John Wayne Gacy :ph34r:

There aren't any Jack in the Box restaurants here which is a good thing. If they had restaurants here they would advertise here, and that Jack in the Box guy creeps me out. He looks like a serial killer from a bad 80s horror movie or some kind of artwork by John Wayne Gacy :ph34r:

Unless of course you're stoned. Then he's freaking cool.

I have to say the FedEx commercial where the boss is singing "for he's a jolly good fellow" but inserting tasks to his employees is funny....

"I need to speak with you privately.....I found your resume on the printer....oh yes I found your resume on the printer....everyone!!!"

• 3 weeks later...