Steve Johnson #2 WR?

Cory

Anyone else excited to see Steve Johnson get a chance as the #2 WR? I've been dieing to see him play some real ball since he was drafted and looked better than Hardy in every camp. Hope he gets a legit chance.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got the number two job on lock barring horrific pre-season game performances. I think he will be a solid player for us. He's a smart player, good hands, good route runner...not overly fast but that's ok. And he's got a great personality to boot. CERTIFIED FLY GUY

Anyone else excited to see Steve Johnson get a chance as the #2 WR? I've been dieing to see him play some real ball since he was drafted and looked better than Hardy in every camp. Hope he gets a legit chance.

I'm excited but he probably got it by default. Not a lot of talent at WR right now.

Yeah - he's pretty much been the #2 since OTA's, and I'm happy about it.

My son's been a Steve Johnson fan (probably the prior dreadlocks) since he first joined the team - are they selling his jersey locally yet? We're coming up for camp from Maryland this week.

Yeah - he's pretty much been the #2 since OTA's, and I'm happy about it.

My son's been a Steve Johnson fan (probably the prior dreadlocks) since he first joined the team - are they selling his jersey locally yet? We're coming up for camp from Maryland this week.

In today's economy it is sad whenever someone wastes money to travel to the Bills training camp. But enjoy your time there - it is probably the best football you're going to see from the Bills all season.

In today's economy it is sad whenever someone wastes money to travel to the Bills training camp. But enjoy your time there - it is probably the best football you're going to see from the Bills all season.

WOW, way to rain on the guys parade. Maybe he's one of the lucky ones and has a good job. or maybe they are going to see relatives and making a stop at camp along the way. Either way, the line about the best football all year is just rediculous. But thanks for you contribution to TSW. (sarcasm intended)

Whys is it a waste? A guy is taking his son to see his favorite team practice. What is a waste is responding to your post.

Sure, your crystal ball knows all.

Whys is it a waste? A guy is taking his son to see his favorite team practice. What is a waste is responding to your post.

Well, its a waste seeing how the Bills are coming to MD, and he is going from MD to Rochester to see..the fields?????