Felton Huggins waived

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text from the Bills that Felton Huggins has been waived/injured. Damn, that sucks for him, he was doing good so far this year.

I agree. I thought that he was going to make the 53-man roster this year. He was having a nice OTA/camp by all accounts.

The guy has been a camp super star for 4 years now.

Has even sniffed the field during the regular season? Or has he played ST and just gone unnoticed?

I was thinking last night that poor Felton, now injured, was probably hanging by a thread.

At least he made he made some decent coin during his brief professional stint. Who knows, may be somebody else will give him a shot.

Has even sniffed the field during the regular season? Or has he played ST and just gone unnoticed?

I was thinking last night that poor Felton, now injured, was probably hanging by a thread.

At least he made he made some decent coin during his brief professional stint. Who knows, may be somebody else will give him a shot.

What's hard to know is why Huggins didn't get any action last year or two. Was he just not up to it or were the coaches just too conservative to give him a shot when it mattered. One of those questions we'll never have an answer to.

He is on ST and is NOT unnoticed there. I figured he might make the team due to his ST play. Like Aiken he really has never contributed at WR.

Surprising especially on the heels of Easley's injury.

This indicates that coaching feels our WR's have tons of potential.

That's certainly the "glass half full" view point.

Reality is this team doesn't have a number 2 WR, just a 1 and a bunch of 4s.

I am curious about the move with the injury to Easley. Just a complete guess here but is it possible that the Bills might be making room for another player. Maybe they have a LT or OLB in mind that they want to bring in and need to clear some space first.

I don't know, maybe they just feel that there is plenty of talent at the WR position and there is no point in keeping Huggins around any longer.

I am curious about the move with the injury to Easley. Just a complete guess here but is it possible that the Bills might be making room for another player. Maybe they have a LT or OLB in mind that they want to bring in and need to clear some space first.

I don't know, maybe they just feel that there is plenty of talent at the WR position and there is no point in keeping Huggins around any longer.

It's possible for sure. But normally those moves are made at the same time ... it wouldn't be unprecedented, but it'd be a surprise if that was the reason.