Cat found marinating in spices in Buffalo man's trunk; owner charg

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is ridiculous, what the hell could ever possess someone to do something like that? I have 2 cats and 2 dogs at home and even though they can drive me nuts at times, I would never think to cook them...... makes me sick to think he was planning to do this <_<

Putting the disgusting aspect aside for one moment...

Who the hell marinates LIVE animals? Do they marinate the cow/chicken/lamb before they kill it?

great point Dean, I can't figure that out, so not only is he a disgusting human being, he's also an idiot

great point Dean, I can't figure that out, so not only is he a disgusting human being, he's also an idiot

from the other quotes in the article, him claiming the cat got pregnant after it was spayed (even though its a MALE cat), he doesnt seem to have it all together.

Link

Cat found marinating in spices in Buffalo man's trunk; owner charged

Posted at: 08/10/2010 4:44 PM

A Buffalo man is in jail, accused of planning to eat his cat.

During a traffic stop, police found a cat named Navarro, crying inside the trunk of a car. Navarro was in a cage marinating in a mixture of crushed peppers, chili pepper, salt and oil.

The owner, Gary Korkuc, says he didn't want the cat because it was possessive, greedy and wasteful. Korkuc is charged with cruelty to animals.

The SPCA is taking care of Navarro and looking for someone to adopt him.

For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.

:thumbsup:

The guy's a nut case, but we eat pigs, chickens, turkeys, crabs, cows and all kinds of other weird animals, what's the difference? (besides that fact that they are pets)

Well we tend to kill them first before we slather on the BBQ sauce.

People need to be more descriptive. I put the word "marinating" into the search and nothing came up. :flirt:

Well we tend to kill them first before we slather on the BBQ sauce.

:thumbsup:

nobody likes cats... ever notice that you have to buy dogs, but cats are given away for free everywhere?

Dude, Gangsta Kitty is coming over to deliver the beat down of your life!!! :D