!@#$ you, Science!

bartshan-83

Bad journalism. Triceratops lived!

All torosaurus specimens will now be reclassified as triceratops, the scientists said.

So instead of this headline:

"DINO NOBODY HAS HEARD OF WAS IN FACT AN ADULT OF ONE THAT PEOPLE HAVE"

you get the story the Mail printed...

Stop undoing everything you taught me in childhood!

Triceratops never really existed

Well, I'm going to continue to believe in the Triceratops just like I believe Pluto is a planet and there are only 4 Food Groups.

PS - No wonder they were so truculent...

I'm with you on the Food Group thing. Included in the argument that pizza is the worlds most perfect food (it still is) was that when properly topped with pepperoni or sausage, it had all four food groups. Curse you progressive taxonomists!

My friend has a 7 year-old daughter. She told her she had to "finish up her vegetables" before she could get dessert. The kid's response: "Mom, corn isn't a vegetable. It's a grain." How you gonna argue with that?

But the researchers say that the triceratops was just a young version of a treasures and its horns changed shape as the dinosaur aged.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...l#ixzz0vY8RHILz

I would like to read the original article. Horns cannot"change shape" they are as dead as your fingernails. They can only grow from the base.

My friend has a 7 year-old daughter. She told her she had to "finish up her vegetables" before she could get dessert. The kid's response: "Mom, corn isn't a vegetable. It's a grain." How you gonna argue with that?

Vegetable, fruit, grain, tuber...who cares? It's all what real food eats.