Chef Jim is a fraud

Mr. Dink

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Little known fact about toast: It was invented by my great great great grandfather, Mortimer Alistair Starrzychkrystnczyk. He first introduced it as "Twice-Cooked Bread" at the 1865 World's Fair in Vienna.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toast

"Only the best food ever. As in EVER! Seriously, bread goes in the toaster, toast comes out! YES."

And it's weird how it happened. I sat on a piece of bread and that's what showed up. :ph34r:

You could turn this skill into a sideshow circus act. Your lovely wife could sell the pieces of toast to the public. You're on your way to wealth and fame.

We should play sometime... I Loooooove chess.

anytime. I too love chess! www.redhotpawn.com my username is globetrekker. I like to play 3 or 5 minutes games. I have played TBD's Tolstoy and Chicot on that sight- and both are very solid players

anytime. I too love chess! www.redhotpawn.com my username is globetrekker. I like to play 3 or 5 minutes games. I have played TBD's Tolstoy and Chicot on that sight- and both are very solid players

Ok, I found you, I play @ www.flyordie.com

Usually play the 20 minute games... But I definitely will be hitting you up soon.