Erick John Szczap Erick John Szczap, Erick John Erick Szczap

What did Greg Bell ever do to hurt anyone? And I'm not being sarcastic, I really have no idea.

He was an ass. Couldn't wait to get out of town. The Bills played the Bears in a preseason game at Notre Dame one year and we sat behind the Bills bench. He acted like a dick the whole game

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i didn't think that this thread would take off. Guys this is stupid. These guys are paid to play a game, simply put. Sure some of them are !@#$s off the field, but that goes for any profession in general.

The one that bothers me the most out of the mentioned names is Norwood. The man was a Pro Bowl kicker despite having limited range even for that era. So asking the guy to make a long (for him) field goal in the dying seconds of the game is tough. You can fault the coaches/Kelly for not controlling clock despite Thurman running all over the field. You can fault the defense for letting an old OJ Anderson and Jeff Hostetler score 20 on them. The point is that Bills lost with 46 men on the field that not just 1.

The point of this thread is generally to produce a B word-fest of negativity towards the Bills. So, shut up and wait for people to get injured or look like they belong on a Pop Warner field, before we start whining like little schoolgirls. There is no use bitching about individuals in the past and how they cost the Bills. IT WON'T CHANGE A THING.

Take it easy Mrs. Norwood. We won't hunt him down and smoke his a$$ like we'd like too. He's safe, as long as he doesn't take his own life.

tom flores--we got rid of Daryl Lamonica and Glenn Bass and fell into the worst hole ever with that trade to Oakland.

Mike Williams--passed on Bryant McKinney

Walt Patulski--ok player but we could have gone for Franco Harris very bad number one over-all pick.

Gregg Williams--I'm so sick of his revising everything he did at Buffalo to blame others.

tom flores--we got rid of Daryl Lamonica and Glenn Bass and fell into the worst hole ever with that trade to Oakland.

Mike Williams--passed on Bryant McKinney

Walt Patulski--ok player but we could have gone for Franco Harris very bad number one over-all pick.

Gregg Williams--I'm so sick of his revising everything he did at Buffalo to blame others.

You know, if Mike Williams had been drafted in say, the second or third round of the draft, nobody would think he was that bad. He wasn't worthy of the #13 pick (or whatever it was), but he wasn't as bad a player as he is being made out to be. Maybe it is just me...but where he was drafted is not his fault...ditto for those who mention Donte Whitner.

Take it easy Mrs. Norwood. We won't hunt him down and smoke his a$$ like we'd like too. He's safe, as long as he doesn't take his own life.

That's just it, he has received quite a few death threats over the years, because of idiots who squarely put the blame on a guy for not hitting a FG in the clutch. These type of threads are just not productive for the fans or the players. There has to be a point where the fans must realize that are among the best 1500 in the world at what they do, and you can't expect number 1501 to be able to produce like number 1.

You know, if Mike Williams had been drafted in say, the second or third round of the draft, nobody would think he was that bad. He wasn't worthy of the #13 pick (or whatever it was), but he wasn't as bad a player as he is being made out to be. Maybe it is just me...but where he was drafted is not his fault...ditto for those who mention Donte Whitner.

Try #4.

And my least favorite Bill of all time? Gotta be the midget. Overrated.

Here's my list

Mike Pucillo... A couple years ago he was our starting guard or something and nobody knew who he was or why he was starting....... wow was he the worst football player i've ever seen.....

Rob Johnson.... Basically ruined 2-3 years of my life.....

Chris Watson..... What can i say besides just plain terrible... He ran backwards like Roscoe Parrish, except that Parrish is actually athletic and sometimes scores... This guy was a joke..

Willis Mcgahee..... Obviously.....

Sam Aiken.... He dropped a touchdown against the Pats in like 2007 that could've tied the game late in the 4th... but he dropped it... and now he's good because he plays for the patriots...

Robert Royal, Langston Walker, Derrick Dockery..... Worst FA acquisitions ever....

Chris Kelsay...... Gets paid A LOT to be bad, and still makes the team every year, yes he does make a few plays a year, but no thankyou....

Trey Teague.... That guy botched at least 2 snaps every game...

Marv Levy - yeah I said it

He has to be the most overrated coach of all time. I can not believe he is in the HOF and Andre Reed is not. Ted Marchibroda deserves to be in the HOF more than Levy does.

Add on the complete destruction of the franchise he orchestrated as GM and he is hands down my least favorite Bill of all time.

A better prepared and better coached team would have been added to the list of dynasties including the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, and subsequently the Patriots(makes me want to puke).

+1

+1

Some that have not been mentioned. Most of the guys i didn't like came in trades of free agency..never turn on the home grown boys till they leave..then I hate em all :ph34r:

Vince Ferragamo --Now that dude just sucked when he came here

Eddie Robinson --See Chad Pennington, and about 30 other plays that year

Dam, can't remeber his name but D Lineman came from Tampa, lived in Toronto, and just flat out never gave a damn it appeared.

Quinn Early..dude just never appealed to me for some reasom

As much as we love the Bills, from time to time players make their way on to the roster that just rub us the wrong way. Here's my list:

1) John Fina - overpaid, underachieving. Once told a reporter he's only paid to block for 4 seconds and if the play lasts longer than that, too bad. Oh, and he sucked during those 4 seconds.

2) Willis McGahee - never wanted him here. He was a bad draft pick and isn't a Buffalo kind of guy. I was glad to see him go.

3) Marshawn Lynch - not a fan of "Beast Mode". He's a cocky, immature, east-west RB that is underachieving out of the backfield and hasn't seemed to get any better at picking up blitzes since joining the team. A relatively obscure Fred Jackson was a welcomed breath of fresh air.

4) Mike Williams - he absolutely frustrated me, he was so soft. How this guy ever got to the level of an elite college tackle is beyond me.

Anyone else worth mentioning?

PHIL DOKES... Waste of a Number 1 pick... Hell he would have been a waste of a 10th round pick!!!

Chris Watson. I have nothing to say about the guys personality(which seems to be your basis) but the amount of third and longs that were completed courtesy of his horrible coverage makes him my least favorite bill. God! he would get me pissed!

Ahhh, the punt-catcher!

As much as we love the Bills, from time to time players make their way on to the roster that just rub us the wrong way. Here's my list:

1) John Fina - overpaid, underachieving. Once told a reporter he's only paid to block for 4 seconds and if the play lasts longer than that, too bad. Oh, and he sucked during those 4 seconds.

2) Willis McGahee - never wanted him here. He was a bad draft pick and isn't a Buffalo kind of guy. I was glad to see him go.

3) Marshawn Lynch - not a fan of "Beast Mode". He's a cocky, immature, east-west RB that is underachieving out of the backfield and hasn't seemed to get any better at picking up blitzes since joining the team. A relatively obscure Fred Jackson was a welcomed breath of fresh air.

4) Mike Williams - he absolutely frustrated me, he was so soft. How this guy ever got to the level of an elite college tackle is beyond me.

Anyone else worth mentioning?

It's your right to dislike whomever you want, but a lot of the guys mentioned are by most account very decent people.

I absolutely couldn't stand china doll Rob Johnson as a player, and I thought he had was lacking in personality and likeability. I tried to like JP. Both were not up to the standards set by Kelly, et al. That said, these were both players who were loyal to WNY during their tenure, and did loads of charitable work on behalf of the community. I don't personally know Robert Royal, mentioned earlier, but my understanding is that he's a wonderful person.

Though these, and others, may not have met the lofty expectation as players for some fans, I hope you all consider that they are human beings with feelings, and didn't do anything beyond fall short of yours and their own goals as players.

If a player gives his all and doesn't cut it, how can I fault them personally? At least they tried (are you listening Billy Joe Homework?) But if they're just a total dick & prima donna, I have no use for them.

There are others - Lynch comes to mind - who haven't done a thing to earn my respect as a person. As a player, he's alright, 3rd stringer, but if he were cut tomorrow, I wouldn't miss him. What's he done from a civic prespective - anything?

BTW - Fina, mentioned by someone here, was one guy who changed my opinion quickly. I was at training camp in Fredonia several years ago, and after practice, the players were signing autographs. I had bought one of those souvineer Bills logo balls at the vendor wagon thingy. I approached both Fina and Hull to sign the ball, that was intended for my mancave sports den. They were a couple of douchebags, each giving this go F yourself look as they reluctantly signed the ball. Why, 'cause I wasn't 10 years old? I used to be at one time, you know! It ain't the 10-year-old's weekly allowance and tooth fairy money that's providing you that rather nice standard of living. Anyway, like a lot of jocks who've been spoiled since demonstrating above average athletic skill as children, they both seemed like jerks, regardless of the contributions to the team.