2 Bills games sold out already

The Buffalo Bills are off to a good start on ticket sales, even though they are off last year's wild sales pace.

The team revealed Tuesday it has two home games sold out and a third is close to a sellout. That news came on the very first day that individual-game tickets went on sale to the general public.

Tickets are gone for the home-opener against Miami on Sept. 12 and the Week 12 game against Pittsburgh on Nov. 28. The game against the New York Jets on Oct. 3 has only limited tickets available, the team said.

That's pretty good news for a franchise that missed the playoffs for a 10th straight season in 2009 and raised ticket prices by an average of 15.5 percent this year. The Bills also have not made any blockbuster moves since last year, despite the fact they overhauled their football operation by hiring General Manager Buddy Nix and coach Chan Gailey.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/07/14/1112...k-start-at.html

I know I am biased but I believe we are amoung the best NFL fans.

i could not agree more!, we never get the national pub(with good reason lately), but we are as passionate as they come. we accept the product and hope. that is the essence of being a fan. i am hoping beyond hope we get lucky this year, see what happens , and just root! i know it sounds "pollyannish", but what other way can one proceed? i hope gailey can deliver and keep us from being the laughingstock as most expect.

It might be in Orchard Park, but that Steelers game won't feel like a home game.

I really wish that we ended up in a Division with Cleveland and Pittsburgh after realignment. At the very least it would have been ensured great ticket sales for almost half the home games forever.

BUT NOW RALPH WILL MAKE NO CHANGES! YOU ARE ALL SHEEP! WE WILL KEEP LOSING IF WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE LOSERS! :thumbsup:

(Great Job Everyone! :nana: Let's not turn into the next Jacksonville!)

Steve, I understand your frustration and to a certain degree you make a good point.

I believe we as fans haven't held this organization accountable for their failed accomplishments. I believe many fans are in denial and so desperate for success they cannot or will not seek the truth.

However, as a die hard Bills fan I live to watch and cheer for my team. It is engarined in me like it or not. Going to a Bills game is an ultimate rush and natural high. I deserve that much

The Buffalo Bills are off to a good start on ticket sales, even though they are off last year's wild sales pace.

The team revealed Tuesday it has two home games sold out and a third is close to a sellout. That news came on the very first day that individual-game tickets went on sale to the general public.

Tickets are gone for the home-opener against Miami on Sept. 12 and the Week 12 game against Pittsburgh on Nov. 28. The game against the New York Jets on Oct. 3 has only limited tickets available, the team said.

That's pretty good news for a franchise that missed the playoffs for a 10th straight season in 2009 and raised ticket prices by an average of 15.5 percent this year. The Bills also have not made any blockbuster moves since last year, despite the fact they overhauled their football operation by hiring General Manager Buddy Nix and coach Chan Gailey.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/07/14/1112...k-start-at.html

Sold out? :thumbsup:

A vile canard, to be sure. As of right now there are plenty of seats for those games - just call the Bills ticket office (or get online) and tell them you'd like to buy season tickets, and you'll find out how many good seats are still available.

BUT NOW RALPH WILL MAKE NO CHANGES! YOU ARE ALL SHEEP! WE WILL KEEP LOSING IF WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE LOSERS! :thumbsup:

(Great Job Everyone! :nana: Let's not turn into the next Jacksonville!)

We've been through years where most games were blacked out and not much changed. This is a warped sense of reality that most on this board have, don't go to games and the fans will somehow have the upper hand and force Ralph to spend money. This just isn't true! I agree with mpl, going to live football games is the ultimate rush. Quit blaming us fans that go to games through thick and thin for the Bills futility...

No surprise really. There are a lot of steeler and jets fans here plus it is close enough for their local fans to travel.

And the home opener against the fish was a given to sell out.

Still though, it would appear that the Bills are off to a good start. Which is good news to all of those people wanting to watch the home games from the privacy of their own homes!

It's funny, Buffalo News reports our ticket sales as a positive, PFT reports our ticket sales as a Negative, and feels we should be worry about local blackouts. Some readers at PFT feel we should be the target of relocation, not the Jags. Funny how two media outlets report these things.

It's funny, Buffalo News reports our ticket sales as a positive, PFT reports our ticket sales as a Negative, and feels we should be worry about local blackouts. Some readers at PFT feel we should be the target of relocation, not the Jags. Funny how two media outlets report these things.

Its tougher these days for the media consumer as opinion as generally replaced facts in various media outlets that though everyone is entitled to their own opinions we sometimes end up seeing people believing they are entitled to their own facts.

The spin chosen ultimately says more about the media outlet than it does about the subject being covered.

Its tougher these days for the media consumer as opinion as generally replaced facts in various media outlets that though everyone is entitled to their own opinions we sometimes end up seeing people believing they are entitled to their own facts.

The spin chosen ultimately says more about the media outlet than it does about the subject being covered.

I would also focus on how the PFT article was not written by Florio (the boss man) but one of his opinion ed people (Smith). That should tell you all you need to know, odds are they needed some filler piece for the morning and Smith thought he could stretch this into a posting.

Florio, for all of his faults, is actually one of the few people in the national media who is a fan of the offseason Bills hirings.

A BIG Amen to that...

A few days ago, a reporter from the Wall Street Journal wrote that 1-in-4 men between the ages of 25-64 were unemployed. When I sent him an e-mail showing how that statement was wrong, including the raw data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Census Bureau that refuted the number, all he could say is "well, the data are a fiction, then."

Meanwhile, his story is all over the Internet and now is "common knowledge" for as long as it can be searched for with Google. :unsure: