Bought tix & flight for the home opener

I don't care how good or bad these guys are going to be, I couldn't miss the home opener, it's always a good time. I'm sure I'll see a lot of you there, though in reality, anybody who visits this board should do their best to be there.

GO BILLS!!!

PS - Not too many places in the NFL you can buy 2 tickets for $100 for opening game.

Thinking about doing the same, but flights from South FLA for the wife and I are about 600 round trip not counting game tix which will be another couple of hundred. But that is why they make credit cards I guess :thumbsup:

If anyone comes across any deals for JetBlue or Southwest holler at me.

You can't call yourself a Bills fan if you refuse to see the opener.

PTR

I let my season tickets expire this year....I switched cars with my daughter (she attends Canisius College) and what I'm driving now isn't going to get me back and forth to Buffalo from Syracuse all season. But I did pick up a couple pair of tickets for the opener....Section 115 and 124, the latter very close to my season tiks in Section 126. Was surprised there was a good selection for pairs of tickets, but there were not any sets of 4 together in the lower bowl.

Am much more excited about the season with those babies in hand!

I don't care how good or bad these guys are going to be, I couldn't miss the home opener, it's always a good time. I'm sure I'll see a lot of you there, though in reality, anybody who visits this board should do their best to be there.

GO BILLS!!!

PS - Not too many places in the NFL you can buy 2 tickets for $100 for opening game.

EZC represent! Baaaaaaaaaby! :thumbsup:

The home opener is the best game of the year and it's even better that it's the Fins. It's basically on my birthday, a ton of friends come into town, the weather is great, and there still is hope (of course not for some miserable SOBs on this board).

Looking forward to squishing the fish on Sept 12.

I let my season tickets expire this year....I switched cars with my daughter (she attends Canisius College) and what I'm driving now isn't going to get me back and forth to Buffalo from Syracuse all season. But I did pick up a couple pair of tickets for the opener....Section 115 and 124, the latter very close to my season tiks in Section 126. Was surprised there was a good selection for pairs of tickets, but there were not any sets of 4 together in the lower bowl.

So I have been going back to canisius lately. I am going to look for your daughter. If I see a female infant wearing an army helmet, I am going to chat her up.

I got my stubhub tix about 3 wks ago. Good thing, I had to get 9 seats. we got them all together in section 125. We got a crew of 20 for that game, cannot wait. Home opener, season opener, new coach, new offense, new defense... new QB?

I got my stubhub tix about 3 wks ago. Good thing, I had to get 9 seats. we got them all together in section 125. We got a crew of 20 for that game, cannot wait. Home opener, season opener, new coach, new offense, new defense... new QB?

I'm certainly hoping for a new QB.

GO BILLS!!!

have a good time baller!

join the mile high club on your way there!!

Call me when you get in.....I should be all moved in by then and we can go down the road for some wings on Saturday night

Didn't know you were moving. What is down the road? Obviously I'll be looking to get wings.

My son and I will be there as well - our third consecutive opener. Will be in Section 211, first time in a Club.

Once you go Club, you don't go back.

Just remember, alcohol sales are NOT cut off at halftime in the clubs. The four seats next to mine are scalpers/sellers I believe since I never see the same people in there every game. Many times when I see the 20-something guys in them, I'll hear one before halftime say they gotta get in line to get a beer before they cut off sales.

Oh, and bring your credit card. We have more concession choices and a dessert cart also.

Once you go Club, you don't go back.

Just remember, alcohol sales are NOT cut off at halftime in the clubs. The four seats next to mine are scalpers/sellers I believe since I never see the same people in there every game. Many times when I see the 20-something guys in them, I'll hear one before halftime say they gotta get in line to get a beer before they cut off sales.

Oh, and bring your credit card. We have more concession choices and a dessert cart also.

Is it true that you are required to wear an ascot?

Do they refer to you as "Just Jacque?

Does the oak and leather trimmed seats leave stains on your perriwinkle suits?

Are the servants freindly or do they maintain the proper, subservient demeanor?

Is the brandy room open after halftime?

Are wretched children permitted in the environs of the club?