Tonight at 9pm, i will announce...

Tonight at 9 I will announce whether I will sign with the Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, or the Tampa Bay Bucc's as their teams water boy. Tune in on ESPN 8 "the Ocho". My decision will not be affected by contract pay, aera/weather, or people around me, only by whether or not I can get a promotion to towel boy.

What time do you eat dinner?

Around 6.

Tonight I will have turkey bologna on wheat bread (I splurge - 2 slices). 1/2 banana. Green beans. 1/2 Banquet brand microwave m&c. I figure about 500 calories, which is about 40% of what I eat. This doesn't include my daily beer. My child bride is stopping at Panera's for onion soup in a bread bowl and a salad.

For tv watching...light mw popcorn, and 9 All-Bran fiber crackers with 1 slice of 2% processed American cheese distributed across them.

I pay the piper now for the sins of my youth.

I'll have to TiVo all you guys - meeting The Dean for a beer.

However, be sure to tune in to vh1 Sunday and check out my new reality series and the 17 gorgeous ladies in the running for 'Senatorius Maximus: The Ultimate Catch'

(Not sure who's the bigger POS this week - Lebrun James or Ochocinco! :thumbsup: )

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

Tonight at 9 I will announce whether I will sign with the Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, or the Tampa Bay Bucc's as their teams water boy. Tune in on ESPN 8 "the Ocho". My decision will not be affected by contract pay, aera/weather, or people around me, only by whether or not I can get a promotion to towel boy.

It better not pre-empt dodgeball. Mooseknuckles are facing the She-Mullets for the right to play the MILFS in the championship. They're also having an amateur wrench throwing contest in honor of Patches O'Hoolihan. Better get Cotton a clean pair of shorts.

Simple - inspect the toilet. You see the yellow hulls that passed through your alimentary canal undigested. It changes with time - your turn will happen. If you live long enough. :devil:

Isn't the technical term .........sufferin' suckatash?

Snagglepuss once ruled....... :w00t: