Tom Brady to the Bills

I'm just sitting here thinking about Tom Brady not being happy with the Pats* and thinking "Hey! Why can't Tom sign with the Bills?" I mean, why not? It could happen.

Now somebody please link this post to the other Bills and Pats boards and wait for PFT to pick it up.

PTR

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sitting here thinking about Tom Brady not being happy with the Pats* and thinking "Hey! Why can't Tom sign with the Bills?" I mean, why not? It could happen.

Now somebody please link this post to the other Bills and Pats boards and wait for PFT to pick it up.

PTR

Have to love the the world wide interweb!! :censored:

PTR

:censored:

buncha maroons

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TOM "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME OR ILL CRY TO THE REF ON YOU" BRADY. HE IS A PUSS WHO WOULD NEVER BE AS GOOD ANYWHERE AS HE IS IN N.E. ITS NOT BRADY ITS THE SYSTEM. JUST LOOK AT FREAKIN MATT CASSEL'S STATS WITH THE PATS COMPARED TO KC. GRANTED BRADY IS A GOOD QB BUT ON ANY OTHER TEAM THAT DIDNT CHEAT AND KNOW THE DEFENSIVE PLAYS OF THEIR OPPONENTS FOR 7 YEARS HE WOULD JUST BE AVERAGE.... I wouldnt root for the bills anymore if he ever became a Bill. So thank God that will never happen anyways :censored:

PTR

:censored:

If this ends up on PFT as a rumor I'll crap a brick and laugh for hours.

PTR

Can't happen, damn California QBs!

SSDD

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TOM "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME OR ILL CRY TO THE REF ON YOU" BRADY. HE IS A PUSS WHO WOULD NEVER BE AS GOOD ANYWHERE AS HE IS IN N.E. ITS NOT BRADY ITS THE SYSTEM. JUST LOOK AT FREAKIN MATT CASSEL'S STATS WITH THE PATS COMPARED TO KC. GRANTED BRADY IS A GOOD QB BUT ON ANY OTHER TEAM THAT DIDNT CHEAT AND KNOW THE DEFENSIVE PLAYS OF THEIR OPPONENTS FOR 7 YEARS HE WOULD JUST BE AVERAGE.... I wouldnt root for the bills anymore if he ever became a Bill. So thank God that will never happen anyways :censored:

+1

I liked Brady the player back when he was a dorky guy who was kind of dumbfounded by his own success. Now that he thinks he's the coolest guy in the room I can't stand him or his smug coach. Even though he'd be a tremendous upgrade, I'd have a hard time cheering for him.

How many cups of coffee are you on so far today?

PTR

I am all for it, as long as Gisele comes with him.

I think sarcasm just went out the window, you may have missed it. . . :censored: