Vick Possibly In HOT Water Again

H2o

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What many are forgetting here is that we're not talking about a court of law. We're talking about a corporation who already feels like it did this guy a HUGE favor letting him back into the league and only did so under very, very tight restrictions. He doesn't have to have been the one to pull the trigger, or even do anything illegal. All the league needs is a connection between Vick and the person who was shot...regardless of how thin that connection is. Based on the information we've been given, that connection seems to be clear. The only thing that will likely save Vick's career at this point is if it is proven that the shooting was completely unrelated (unlikely) and/or the league still thinks it will profit more from his continued involvement with the game (possible).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0PuqYB0_UI

WOW!

Because he celebrated his own 30th birthday party and somebody else fired off a gun...Michael Vick is gonna get in trouble?

Haha, this is so rediculous...and half the reason I cannot even read through this garbage on here anymore!

You people keep grasping at ANYTHING to beat-down some of these football players...

I bet he does not get in trouble...and once again, if some of you had a brain...you would realize that Michael Vick is still a darn good football player....and yes folks, yes he WOULD help this team.

Actually, yes. Not with the law but with the league. He violated the conditions of his reinstatement to the NFL.

WOW!

Because he celebrated his own 30th birthday party and somebody else fired off a gun...Michael Vick is gonna get in trouble?

Haha, this is so rediculous...and half the reason I cannot even read through this garbage on here anymore!

You people keep grasping at ANYTHING to beat-down some of these football players...

I bet he does not get in trouble...and once again, if some of you had a brain...you would realize that Michael Vick is still a darn good football player....and yes folks, yes he WOULD help this team.

I find it very "rediculous" that people continue to defend this scumbag. It's also "rediculous" that you get so worked up when anyone on here criticizes Mike Vick. I don't care what his football talents are, he is a low-life POS and that's all there is to it.

Pardon the pun, but if you sleep with dogs you get fleas. Maybe Vick isn't guilty of anything here...but why is he hanging out with guys who carry pieces? I mean, the guy has the shortest leash of anybody in the NFL. Jesus, couldn't Vick just lay low and celebrate his birthday with a couple friends at a restaurant or bowling alley or something? Of course, AI proved you can get into trouble at a bowling alley too. Maybe he's stopped the dog fighting, but if I'm Goodell this proves to me that his judgment hasn't improved one bit.

what if this guy showed up uninvited and the argument was because Vick was asking him to leave his party, thus why the argument continued outside? Bet you never thought about that did you?

Everyone is awfully quick to judge, before this incident sorts it self out..

what if this guy showed up uninvited and the argument was because Vick was asking him to leave his party, thus why the argument continued outside? Bet you never thought about that did you?

Everyone is awfully quick to judge, before this incident sorts it self out..

The point most of us are trying to make is that he violated the conditions of his reinstatement to the NFL.

He really shouldn't of had that facebook page inviting anyone to come I guess. That was STUPID! Low key it is not. I am not passing judgement on the man, he may of had nothing to do with the pop,pop,pop but he set himself up for this one.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126289434068622

while i agree vick wasn't the guy who put up that event on FB

Actually, yes. Not with the law but with the league. He violated the conditions of his reinstatement to the NFL.

Incorrect sir...he actually didnt violate a single condition of his reinstatement unless he can be linked to the shooting. Having a party was not something that violated his conditions...getting in an argument doesnt violate his conditions. Now, if further info comes out further implicating him in the events leading to the shooting, then yes, he has an issue. But all that is confirmed now is that Vick argued with him, then allegedly left, and this guy had further altercations leading to a shooting.

So as of now (and I am not saying Vick is innocent, I dont even like him), there isnt enough info available to say he violated any conditons or laws. So its a wait and see until further details are known.

If he's guilty, throw the book at him...but there is nothing known right now that implicates him in any actual wrong doing other than an argument with someone who showed up at his party that wasnt supposed to be there.