Vince Young fighting

bowery4

oh nfl, you classy classy cat.

The NFL has the largest number of players of all the four major sports. It's not surprising they get more headlines. JMO

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/06/13/vince....dex.html?hpt=T2

Young, 27, is accused of striking another man in the face, causing an injury to his lip, after the two got into an argument, an incident report by the Dallas Police Department said. The man did not require medical attention, according to the report.

Police responded to the incident at 3:30 a.m. Sunday at Club Onyx, described on its website as an upscale "urban gentlemen's club" and adult entertainment venue.

The assault charge against Young is punishable upon conviction by a fine of up to $500, Dallas police spokesman Lt. Andy Harvey said.

Young was issued the citation after detectives interviewed witnesses and reviewed video of the incident, Harvey said.

Strip Clubs + rich athletes has = alot of problems, but there are tons of these instances that aren't reported because the ones involved were not famous. That environment is like a ticking time bomb, it's just a matter of time before something blows up. VY will blame it on the al al al al al alcohol.

Don't mess with TEXAS!!! I still have a bitter taste in my mouth for Texas after the Mike William debacle. Since then right or wrong I don't prefer the Bills to draft guys from TU. How stupid is that?

Extremely.

Congrats. You join sKOOBY as the only 2 posters on my ignore list.

If youre a recognizable NFL player and you go to a strip club, youre a target for trouble, and a dumbshit.

Particularly if you have trouble managing anger.

I saw Bruce Smith in a strip club when I was in high school. I thought about stepping to him and starting a fight because I would be in the paper. Then I realized, he would have probably killed me so it won't be worth. Plus, he disappeared for a hour or so with a dancer.

And I used to like strip clubs but I find them depressing now. If I was a star athlete, I won't even waste my time at a strip club.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/sports-15749645/20317994

Arrested sorry don't have that link

Edit "cited" not arrested, according to the link (and my eyes) he was fighting. "Young attacked someone in the room."

Link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Asvs...oungaltercation

Wait - you were in a strip club with VY?

What were the girls like? :devil::w00t:

>> 3:30 a.m. Sunday at Club Onyx, described on its website as an upscale "urban gentlemen's club" and adult entertainment venue.

You'd think NFL players would have learned by now, there is nothing but trouble for them in that kind of setting . . .

Goodell's gonna have (want/need?) to do somethin -- maybe just one game? a fine?