Lynch a NO SHOW

Sorry Marshawn, but you have ZERO leverage and you're not going to Jason Peters your way out of here. You wanna wither away on the bench for the next 3 years, your choice. We have ample replacements for you already on the roster. You wanna wise up and start helping this team, just maybe then you'll have enough value to get your wish outta town.

I have to ask... is anyone really surprised? he knows that if he does show up, the only thing he'll do is strengthen the notion that he's not very good, and then what options would he have?

This way, at least if he tries to "Peters" his way out of town, then teams who still think he has some value might get suckered into picking him up.

I personally hope we deal him very soon, I have had my fill of least mode.

The guy is getting paid millions of dollars to do something that alot of people would trade everything for and he can't even go about his way in a professional manner. It's not like he's put up Chris Johnson numbers and deserves another contract. He's been simply outworked by Fred Jackson and will quickly find himself behind Spiller as well. New coaches, new system, all the way around this does not make any sense on his part.

Why does everyone care? The fans and media in Buffalo have been running him out of town since last season, and now that he isn't in town, they are all complaining about him not being here, why? So they can run him out of town in person?

He's a RB, its not like the position is rocket science. Its either the ball is going to you and you are running right, left, or up the middle, OR you are going out to block

The guy is taking a big chance not being here cause if he doesn't look good on the field, everyone will continue to run him out of here for not being here now

I wouldn't care if they made Marshawn rot on the bench for the rest of his contract. Better still, make him mop the locker room.

PTR

+1 the mop playbook is much easier to understand and does not require camp