Joran van der Sloot Eyed for Murder in Peru

DPR4444

nothing alleged by it...he confessed....too bad that a confession apparently gets a lighter sentence in Peru....someone needs to beat the Natalie Holloway confession out of him now...give that family some closure

I don't get how this jackhole thought he would get away with it. He killed her and then left her body in a room under his own name. Oh, allegedly.

I'm no expert on prisons of the world, but I imagine if you are a privledged white boy being locked up in Peru, your chances of living out your sentence seem pretty slim.

Especially if you killed a Peruvian girl. I think a lot of people are rooting for prison justice on this one.

Details continue to come in to prove he is in the top 1% of scumbags.

From CNN's "Breaking News":

Interpol document: Joran van der Sloot faces charges in U.S. for trying to extort $250,000 from Natalee Holloway's mom.

Details continue to come in to prove he is in the top 1% of scumbags.

From CNN's "Breaking News":

Interpol document: Joran van der Sloot faces charges in U.S. for trying to extort $250,000 from Natalee Holloway's mom.

How the hell does that work? "Give me a quarter-million dollars or I'll kill your daugh-...oh no, wait...oops...!@#$ it, just give me a quarter-million, B word!"

Van der Sloot told investigators he was intoxicated on marijuana when all this happened, the source said.

Between this, and that MMA guy who was high on mushrooms and ripped out his friend's heart while the guy was still alive (and had a pot plant growing out back), they are starting to give stoners a bad name.

I cannot express how much I hate this !@#$er. I'm normally an "innocent 'til proven guilty, give him the benefit of the doubt" guy, but this asshat's pretty clearly damaged. Don't even try him, just shoot the little bastard and be done with it.

Van der Sloot told investigators he was intoxicated on marijuana when all this happened, the source said.

Between this, and that MMA guy who was high on mushrooms and ripped out his friend's heart while the guy was still alive (and had a pot plant growing out back), they are starting to give stoners a bad name.

When was the last time you have ever seen someone that was stoned attack anything more than a jelly doughnut? I have never seen anyone under the influence of the wacky weed , turn violent or get physical enough to beat someone to death. The term Vegging out was coined for a reason. :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...
The mother of Joran van der Sloot, suspect in a killing in Peru and an American teen's disappearance in Aruba, tells a Dutch newspaper that her son needs mental help.

Sorry to disagree with you mom, but your punk son isn't mentally ill, he's merely a !@#$ing !@$hole.

When was the last time you have ever seen someone that was stoned attack anything more than a jelly doughnut? I have never seen anyone under the influence of the wacky weed , turn violent or get physical enough to beat someone to death. The term Vegging out was coined for a reason. :)

I guess when this happened and when the MMA guy ripped his friend's heart out.