Chad Ochocinco is at it again...

Me too...he gets a bad rap for having fun and bein a good person. Makes no sense to me.

He seems like a good guy, he doesn't get in trouble off the field like others, and he actually tries to have fun playing a GAME that most of us would do for free if asked, Yet the league is always trying tohold him down cause he isn't "proffesional"

He seems like a good guy, he doesn't get in trouble off the field like others, and he actually tries to have fun playing a GAME that most of us would do for free if asked, Yet the league is always trying tohold him down cause he isn't "proffesional"

There have been quite a few other stories I have read about him and how hard he works, and that he really is a good person and the stuff he does in the community. Seems like a really cool guy...

Chad Johnson is a loser and a jerk!!!! Nice game in buffalo a few years ago where he dropped a sure TD catch over the middle from CP and subsequent play or two later, got wheeled off on a stretcher with a bruised ego. The closest thing he'll get to a yellow HF jacket is if he gets to say hello to Anthony Munuos (spell?) at a Bengals alumni function. He stinks!!!

Chad Johnson is a loser and a jerk!!!! Nice game in buffalo a few years ago where he dropped a sure TD catch over the middle from CP and subsequent play or two later, got wheeled off on a stretcher with a bruised ego. The closest thing he'll get to a yellow HF jacket is if he gets to say hello to Anthony Munuos (spell?) at a Bengals alumni function. He stinks!!!

He drops one pass and gets hurt so he "stinks", is a "loser", and a "jerk"?

Wow, another ignorant post from someone obviously lacking brainpower..... His antics at times irk me, but for the most part he is a pretty good football player and seems to really care about his fans and the community. As someone else mentioned, he doesn't get in trouble with the law and isn't out causing trouble... the NFL could use more players like him in the league.

Great find, and a great story

I love hearing stories like this as opposed to the PAcman Jones, Ray Lewis, Ben Rapelisburger type stories. Their are some good guys out there. Not all of them are corrupted by fame, and Money..

Keep up the good works, 85. and also Kudos to Deion Sanders as well....

You betcha.....he feigns injury to get sympathy and cover up a blown play that cost the bengals a playoff spot. Go back and watch the game from 08-09....series before Marshawn busts a 60+ yard run to seal it.....you see his true colors when going gets tough. Revis note above very accurate.....any time he thinks about sporting a HOF jacket, he's got three tapes right there that spell good luck. Really, what has he done other than look like a complete jerk after he scores a touchdown? Act like you've been there before, ala Barry Sanders or Thurman.

Team before I.....he doesn't get it. Last year, Carson had some pretty unflattering remarks for this guy. Ganted they made a nice return last year to win Division, and he kept his mouth shut up until the point where they had some success.....then, of course with the spot light on the front runner, show boat ocho stinko kicked it into gear.....how far did they go in the playoffs behind their GREAT Wide Out?

As far as charity.....I tip my hat to him. At least he puts his arrogance aside for decent cause.....tell me, would he do it if the cameras were'nt rolling, or on the advice of his agent? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but little else.

I'm sure the Bills and most other teams would love to have this guy who "stinks" and has averaged 82 receptions, 1202 yards and 7.6 TDs per year excluding his rookie year...

Yeah, because those numbers really stink, you know?

Me too...he gets a bad rap for having fun and bein a good person. Makes no sense to me.

I love his antics and wish the league would let him get away with more of it. It's good for the game, and he doesn't take it too far. He's a good guy with a big heart. Need more like him in the world.

He does it to take away the stress from the press on his team mates. They follow him and his BS and they leave the team alone. I remember a couple years back they talked with a couple people in his heighbor hood. They said he is always in by say 9-10pm and NEVER causes any issues.

I once saw Randy Moss drop a pass too, at which point I realized that he sucked. I once saw Andre Reed drop a pass after which I struggled to understand why he still had a job.

I also once saw some half-wit with three too many posts unleashing his ignorance for all to see, and realized that he was an idiot.