After a couple good wins, this poll should be

stevestojan

Yes or No. Are you Happy with TD now?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No. Are you Happy with TD now?

• Yes
    • No

About 5 weeks ago, this poll would have been about 90% No, 10% yes.

I never really blamed TD, as he always got "name" players that should have produced. But I am really starting to think he can get to Polianic status if he has a good offseason here. . .

Ill say yes and here is why:

1. Some of his moves, especially WM, are starting to pay off.

2,. If you are NOT happy with TD, who would you replace him with????? Sometimes the best moves are the ones you dont make. Right now this team is showing signs of coming together for the first time in TD's reign. Replacing him now will just cause more problems then its worth. Stick with him for the next 1-2 years. If Bills are still treading water, then its sayonara.

About 5 weeks ago, this poll would have been about 90% No, 10% yes.

I never really blamed TD, as he always got "name" players that should have produced. But I am really starting to think he can get to Polianic status if he has a good offseason here. . .

140884[/snapback]

My only complaint of TD's tenure has been the hiring of GW and KGilbride. Overall, given the trade-offs, I have been happy having him managing our team, personnel and salary cap situation.

No. people call me weathervane? We have had two impressive wins. Now for the cold water...one over a team that got beat by Miami and the other over a team with a losing record....BOTH from the NFC.

Reality says we are still a ways off. Can I ever be happy with TD? Sure, when we don't have a losing record, have passed the first round of the playoffs and contend for a superbowl under his reign. so far...we are still a team with a losing record over the last 3.75 years.

WHEN that changes...ask me again.

I was happy with TD before, so, yes I'm happy with him now. His biggest mistake was GW, but he corrected that and now, hopefully, this staff will produce. He did all he could to get the right players in here, now its time for the players to take responsiblity and produce as they should.

i would say no.

Yes Willis McGahee is panning out, but that pick may have cost Greg Williams his job, especially when you consider there were several GM's around the league that thought if the Bills wanted him, he likely would have been available in the same slot in the second round.

TD is a Cap master. But evaluating talent is all on the shoulders of Modrak.

My fear is that we are an injury away from signing another Kris Ferris at Tackle ...or a Tony Gomez at QB.....or some other Steeler castoff to fill a roster spot.

I would give TD a "C+" grade.

I'm still in the "wait and see" mode, but with McGahee coming on, the play of Big Sam Adams, McGee, Evans, Spikes, Fletcher, etc., I believe he hasn't done anywhere near as badly as some around here say he has. Far more talent on this team than what we had back in 2001.

One area he has excelled (A+) is on the financial side, and not just the cap. He's run the front office very professionally and has managed to put rear ends back in the seats at the Ralph.

Yes. This was an easy one for me since I have always been a TD supporter. The level of talent on this team ranks up there with the best of them. Every team is going to have a black mark on their roster with either FA busts or Draft busts, it's inevitable. With that said, every team is going to have it's diamond in the rough too. What sets TD aside from most everyone else that he has quite a few more diamonds than most. You can't just look at starters but depth players too. TD also has done a miraculous job with managing the cap properly and not overpaying or overextending anyone so that the cap is going to be unmanagable down the road. Even the DB deal is managable if they were to cut him after the season, which won't happen.

If there was anything that I would question is hiring GW. Not that I think he was a bad coach but more along the lines of him being a DC with no prior head coaching experience which in turn left his coordinator hiring to be severely second guessed. If GW had hired experienced coaches under him besides Jerry Gray, he would still be here and I honestly believe that this team and last years team would have been playoff teams at least.

Bash me if you must but that's my opinion.

Guest shane conlan
compared to the rest of the modern nfl...yes

compared to what we had the previous 15 years in polian/butler...no

142210[/snapback]

well no sh--, but we gotta go with what we have

i wish everyone would stop living in those FEW good years we had and look at things for what they are

TD has brought in players who have proven that they can play, but they just weren't when they came here. hopefully thats starting to change