How long will you live??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You died to me 5 years ago. You're scaring me. I see dead people?

Having dead status has some important advantage's. When I receive a bill I simply stamp "deceased" on the envelope and return to sender. I also collected on my life insurance. 2 more years and and I am legally dead :)

I did it for real the first time, and it says I'll make it to 92.

I picked everything bad the second time, and I'll only make it to 27! Guess I'm already dead!

They had good news and bad news for me

The bad news is that I'm already dead

The good news is that aside from decapitation by chain saw, silver bullets, and wooden stakes thru the heart, I'm pretty much indestructable and have developed a sweet tooth for Brains

There is no such thing as a 'sweet tooth for brains'.

You could say that you've developed a brain tooth. You'd be wrong, but you could say it.

Better change my retirement calculator. Man I am looking forward to the 2 decades from 78-98.

From 88 to 98 you'll be in a fog where you believe you are back at the old job every day so you'll live off of those virtual paychecks. No need to adjust the retirment savings ... problem solved.

From 88 to 98 you'll be in a fog where you believe you are back at the old job every day so you'll live off of those virtual paychecks. No need to adjust the retirment savings ... problem solved.

If I am back at work in my mind at 88, I can gauran-!@#$ing-tee that I won't make it to 89, let alone 98.

I would like to point out that so far, I win. When I turn 98, I plan on logging on here and posting a final "I was right and you were wrong" post that dead DC Tom can't refute and Darin can't make fun of.

Holy crap. 96. I think it's because my cholesterol and BP are very normal and actually on the low side.

I got 91! WTF! I thought I be would be way lower! And I have been on BP medicine for 20 years now... I am 42 now! I used to have high BP even during high-school when I was a skinny as a rail (6'3", 145 lbs.)... It has been corrected ever since with very little titration of my medicine through the years. Also, I have only switched when my insurance wouldn't cover as much and one other time when I was gettind a dry cough from Zestril.