Ben Roethlisberger in this week's SI

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A douchebag...with 2 superbowl rings. And by the way, after he throws his 1st TD pass in Pittsburgh, the fans will give him a standing ovation.

Exactly---and so would every poster on this site if he was to do so in a Bills uniform.

Sounds like a young, spoiled kid who's spent most of his life hearing how he's The **** and makes millions of dollars playing a game.

Jim Kelly's attitude was just as bad when he was that age.

I am thoroughly enjoying watching this guy's reputation being blown to bits.

Well, yeah...there's that too. :wallbash:

A douchebag...with 2 superbowl rings. And by the way, after he throws his 1st TD pass in Pittsburgh, the fans will give him a standing ovation.

Oh well then, I guess two SB rings give you the right to behave any way you want. :wallbash:

I read the linked article but not the full SI article yet but from the sound of the review BR is an uber prick. I love the "Do you know who I am!!" attitude of celebrities. Just STFU and be happy a lot of people make your life so nice and be thankful for it, not a douche.

From what I understand, the people of Pittsburgh are embarrassed about him. I doubt that Heinz Field is going to give Roethlisberger any standing ovations any time soon. They may cheer for a TD, but Roethlisberger has a lot of people pissed at him in Pittsburgh.

While most fans will, one of my very close friends who has been a lifelong Steelers fan and former season ticket holder told me recently he is not supporting the Steelers this year because of how disgusted he is over them being led by a "scumbag".

It really shocked me since I've seen this guy spend thousands on tickets and proudly display his Steelers colors everywhere he goes. He also braves away stadiums every year and takes a lot of crap from opposing fans.

Just one fan, I know...but this is a diehard who has sworn off the team.

Most overrated QB in NFL history...not an exaggeration

Really? With all the stuff that's come out, I really do hate the fugger as a human being and I would not want to root for him on my team. But you have to admit that he's good at playing the position.

Ultimate douchebag? I dunno. He'd have to be in the discussion, but would be way behind names like Ty Cobb, Al Campanis, Adolph Rupp, TMEP, and Leonard Little in my opinion.

Ah Leonard Little...what a disgusting human being he is. He got off insanely easy for what he's done.

Ah Leonard Little...what a disgusting human being he is. He got off insanely easy for what he's done.

Reggie Rogers was given a 2nd chance also. Except he was simply not good enough to play in the NFL after breaking his neck (in that accident in which he was DUI and killed THREE TEENAGERS).

Meanwhile, Tony Washington is not being allowed to play in the NFL. But I digress. To a lot of people on this board, this makes perfect sense.

Reggie Rogers was given a 2nd chance also. Except he was simply not good enough to play in the NFL after breaking his neck (in that accident in which he was DUI and killed THREE TEENAGERS).

Meanwhile, Tony Washington is not being allowed to play in the NFL. But I digress. To a lot of people on this board, this makes perfect sense.

I read a story about the Tony Washington situation. That was tres, tres gross! Although sleeping with your sister is wrong in all kinds of way, it's not like this guy is going out and shooting people or raping people...I say the guy deserves a chance to play. Also, it happened 7 years ago...I think the guy has learned his lesson by now...hopefully...but you know what they say, if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family! C'mon it's worked for royalty for centuries!