A little help from my Bills Brethren (and Sisteren)...

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

I don't know anyone in Baltimore but I'm told that there is a decent Bills following there. That's your game!

Try the crab cakes and pit beef.

I don't know anyone in Baltimore but I'm told that there is a decent Bills following there. That's your game!

Ravens have a nice tail-gaiting area.

I live in the DC area and Baltimore is the closest thing to Buffalo on the East Coast.

Fans are serious too.

It can be a fun town and fun time.

The Bills Backers of Baltimore will put togther a tailgate with the 3 Bills Backers Clubs in the DC area.

There is pretty much guaranteed to be a big Bills tailgate.

I go to atleast 1 road games a year.

I'm going to Lambeau.

Tickets are going to be $180-$250.

There is no getting around that as far as I can tell.

But the Bills aren't likely to play in Lambeau again until they move to LA and become the LA Quake.

Then thinking about Minnesota.

I try to go to NFC teams because of the NFL schedule we won't play them as often.

I went to the season opener last year in NE and it was awesome! I was the most hated guy in Foxborough for about 58 mins of that game. The NE fans are pretty arrogant but if you have fun with them I found they had fun with me back.

Anyway, the stadium is a great venue, the only downside is its about 60 miles from Boston (and we stayed in Boston) so it was quite a time getting there and back. if you're going just for the game / tailgate I'd recommend staying in Foxborough.

This is a good point. It's also driveable, which is a plus.

When I went down in the spring of 2004, I drove, I think it was about 6 hours from Syracuse. Stayed in the Inner Harbor area, I don't remember which hotel, but it was only a block or two away which made it cheaper than being right on the water, and there was a parking garage across the street. So once I got there, I never needed my truck the rest of the weekend, I just walked every where.

Baltimore. Great stadium, good fans, good food, fun town. Bills fans welcome.

My next choice is Kansas City. Underrated city (great football food), sweet sports complex (Kaufman Stadium is one of my favorite ballparks).

Green Bay is a nice (obvious?) choice but the town pretty much blows.

Friends rave about Gillette Stadium but I don't think I could stomach watching the Bills lose in Foxboro.

I second Baltimore - that'll be my away game too since I'm in VA. BUT, consider that we'll only play @GB every eight years (given current schedule scheme). Also, if I was going to GB, I'd probably like to go in December.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

thoughts?

Baltimore would be great if we could get tickets. :rolleyes:

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

thoughts?

Mom works for American :rolleyes: , So I may go to both KC and Vikings

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

thoughts?

The date for the Baltimore game nearly matches the one for the Charlotte game of last year. It was well

supported and everyone had a great time.

When I went down in the spring of 2004, I drove, I think it was about 6 hours from Syracuse. Stayed in the Inner Harbor area, I don't remember which hotel, but it was only a block or two away which made it cheaper than being right on the water, and there was a parking garage across the street. So once I got there, I never needed my truck the rest of the weekend, I just walked every where.

My son was in Baltimore last December and stayed in the Inner Habor area. The Inner Harbor still is very walk

friendly and the area has many forms of transportation.

also try baltimore's inner harbor and the fish market - former div 1 head coach here and i went there a lot and i always had a nice time in baltimore

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

thoughts?

Oh how I envy you. It's been my goal to go to one road game a year along with my seasons tickets. I'll start doing it soon.

You have to go to Lambeau. So much history there, it's iconic.

Oh how I envy you. It's been my goal to go to one road game a year along with my seasons tickets. I'll start doing it soon.

You have to go to Lambeau. So much history there, it's iconic.

Can you get tickets in Green Bay without breaking the bank?

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

thoughts?

It is a no brainer. Go To Green Bay. It is the away game I would like most to go to. I have been to games in Oak. and Phoenix. The history of that place. Cannot put a price on that. Have a great time what ever you decide. Be safe.

I guess I will be the only one traveling to Cinci to see a Bills win!!!!!

I'll be at the Cincy game. I live in Columbus now so short drive, and I still have a bunch of college buddies in Cincy that are Bengals fans. Went there a few years back for the game when TKO picked off a pass and returned it for a TD and Peters blocked a punt in the endzone. It was a good time messing with those silly Bungles fans.