Could Wang Save The Franchise??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely far-fetched.

If he played a glamor position, maybe.

There's no evidence the franchise needs saving anyway. They might stay here.

Let's just settle for him, in a couple of years or so, being a very good lineman. That would be excellent.

As to the jokes, they were mildly funny for the first three minutes or so. It's been several days now. Time for all above fourth-grade to give it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAhbvTBWfc

Not too far fetched at all.

Wang has all of the attributes needed to save a franchise:

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

He doesn't allow penetration

His length is one of his best assets

His has the proper girth to get the job done

Mark my words...Wang will have a huge impact on this franchise.

The shalong jokes were funny the first couple of times, in a fifth grade sort of way. Like the way I used to snicker as a little kid when I said hello to our neighbor, Mrs. Weiner. Or Mr. Lipshitz at the shoe store. When I grew up, I was a little ashamed for making fun of them. It was a low type of humor, like fart jokes, which also crack up little boys.

The one thing this franchise needs more than anything else is LUCK. Luck has been absent for, oh, fifty years. I'm all for summoning the spiritual forces of the Far East to bring a much-needed change of fortunes to the Bills. Maybe Wang brings that. (Also, there is a company in New York called Lucky Wang. Here is the website, http://www.luckywang.com/ - would love to see Lucky Wang shirts in full force at the Ralph.)

The shalong jokes were funny the first couple of times, in a fifth grade sort of way. Like the way I used to snicker as a little kid when I said hello to our neighbor, Mrs. Weiner. Or Mr. Lipshitz at the shoe store. When I grew up, I was a little ashamed for making fun of them. It was a low type of humor, like fart jokes, which also crack up little boys.

eh eh.. you said crack.

I wish we had a right guard named Chung. Imagine the fun.

Wang, Chung and two guys with the last name of Knight.

Wang, Chung and the two Knights.

Somewhere at an obscure state fair, the Outfield plots its glorious return.

i fart in your general direction

thank you for inspiring me and countless others to more shenanigans, i owe you big time. i was forced to quit school after the 3rd grade to care for my ailing nanny who raised me from birth. being compared to a 5th grader is a great accomplishment.