As of Right Now, The Bills have drafted

flomoe

If you look at it, Spiller is going to start somewhere on the field, at RB, Slot or a combination of both.

Troupe will probably start at nose with K. Williams being the rotational, 3rd down pass rush nose.

Carrington has every opportunity to start at one of the ends. The new staff isn't beholden to Kelsay or Stroud. Everyone is going to have a chance to start at end.

Easly will probably be a bit of a project but could easily be a 4th WR if they go 4 wide.

Wand is probably going to start from day 1 at one of the tackles. He has the ability and tennacity to play at either end.

Great draft so far by Nix and Company.

I'd guess that Carrington won't start this yr, but will see rotational time.

I think Stroud and Edwards/Johnson will start at DE

You are probably right but I just think that some of the holdovers (Kelsay, Johnson, Stroud) might be hearing footsteps. Especially Stroud considering he is better suited for a 4-3 tackle and not a 3-4 end. It doesn't mean he can't do it but if the Bills are serious about stopping the run, they needed to upgrade across the entire D-Line.

If you look at it, Spiller is going to start somewhere on the field, at RB, Slot or a combination of both.

Troupe will probably start at nose with K. Williams being the rotational, 3rd down pass rush nose.

Carrington has every opportunity to start at one of the ends. The new staff isn't beholden to Kelsay or Stroud. Everyone is going to have a chance to start at end.

Easly will probably be a bit of a project but could easily be a 4th WR if they go 4 wide.

Wand is probably going to start from day 1 at one of the tackles. He has the ability and tennacity to play at either end.

Great draft so far by Nix and Company.

I could see Carrington being a starter down the road and a rotational player this season, but i think Edwards and Stroud are day 1 starters at DE.

They had got 4 starters in 2006 too: Whitner, Simpson, K. Williams, and Ellison!

Four years later it's likely none of those guys are starting material. If the Bills continue getting 4 starters a year, they'll have completely rebuilt by 2014! Flipping sweet!

So, the Bills suck so bad that every draft pick is a starter! Wahoo! :thumbsup:
Yep. I have zero confidence that any of the returning front 7 players will be worth a damn in the 3-4, so I hope these guys are good!

They had got 4 starters in 2006 too: Whitner, Simpson, K. Williams, and Ellison!

Four years later it's likely none of those guys are starting material. If the Bills continue getting 4 starters a year, they'll have completely rebuilt by 2014! Flipping sweet!

Ummm, oh year, we got three starters last year who will be around for a long, long time. Nix was in on those picks. New FO and better choices - this was a good draft. So go p*ss in your own cheerios.

:thumbsup:

Ummm, oh year, we got three starters last year who will be around for a long, long time. Nix was in on those picks. New FO and better choices - this was a good draft. So go p*ss in your own cheerios.

Add Maybin as a starter this year from last. Don't forget Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis.

An entirely new Asst. GM, coaching, scouting & medical staffs to go with all these new players and yes, we're a far different team than the one that ended '08 shut out at home to the Pats*

The focus: Stop losing to the Pats*.

<edit> your last line just isn't necessary.

Carrington has the best chance of starting of any of the picks from day 1...I think Kyle will start at NT to begin the season but Troup could just as easily...Spiller will obviously play a lot but he wont be the starter by name

Stroud and Mitchell will be traded or released in my opnion...i think Stroud is def gone but the only way I see Mitchell still here and starting is if Schobel actually does retire but if he comes back I think Mitchell is gone

this is how I see the starting 3-4

Schobel - Poz - Davis - Maybin

Carrington - Troup/Williams - Edwards