drew lovers

mead107

tell us why you love drew

137999[/snapback]

Because he was responsible for two quality comedy shows on ABC at one time.

Without him, we'd have no Wayne Brady or Ryan Stiles, not to mention unforgettable characters like Mimi and that English store manager dude.

That's why I love Drew.

137999[/snapback]

I admit it, I'm a closet drew fan. I mean, I think she's kinda cute. I know she went through her screwed up drug phase, but I think she looked pretty good in Charlie's Angels and I betcha she'd be a wildcat in bed. Plus, I hear she's bi which is pretty cool.

I admit it, I'm a closet drew fan. I mean, I think she's kinda cute. I know she went through her screwed up drug phase, but I think she looked pretty good in Charlie's Angels and I betcha she'd be a wildcat in bed. Plus, I hear she's bi which is pretty cool.

138047[/snapback]

I agree with you - she's really cute.

CW

137999[/snapback]

As the past tense of one of my favorite words synonymous with

illustration I find it has a certain je ne sais quois not often

associated with the word - rendered, or the more plebian - sketched,

It is with this monosyllabic simplicity that I find myself particularly endeared,

as it is with the verbosityand complexity of language that I find myself so utterly

peturbed. And it rhymes with boo which allows the person with that moniker to

think he's being hailed when in fact he's being assailed.

138047[/snapback]

Those tats all over her body are fuggin' nasty.

Those tats all over her body are fuggin' nasty.

138095[/snapback]

yep . i think she's about one of the cutest girls on earth, but I HATE TATTOOS on girls. Dont they realize how trashy they are? I can't even stand a small one on the small of their back, or their ankle. Nothing. A girl with no tattoos is so rare nowadays, that is like not having one is the rebelious thing to do!