Round 3, Pick #72: DE Alex Carrington Arkansas State

SDS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess all the people whining over the last two picks have forgotten how badly the Bills were absolutely manhandled at the line of scrimmage last year.

Excellent point!

The Bills were dominated by teams running it down their throats (especially in the 3rd & 4th qtr.)

Finally some beef. I don't know if they can play, but Buddy Nix must like the smell of their breath.

I've heard the Bills have a chop shop somewhere in Lackawanna where they are building offensive tackles with spare parts.

Whoever made the call on Spiller must have called out sick today. I can live with Troupe even though he went too early but this guy, come on. Both are reaches but at least Troupe was on people's radar. The offensive line needs help! You want to pick a project, then go after Bruce Campbell.

Will try to not be rude but seriously troupe was a 2nd or 3rd rnd projection moving up and the run on dts happened right before and after carrington was a projected 2nd rnd pick that we got in third how are those reaches. Come down from the ledge my friend before the draft ppl knew we would fill all holes during the draft I agree ol needs help but reaching has kept us mediocre for a long time there were no ots that weren't reaches @ our picks bulaga went 14 picks after ours and brown went 20 caMpbell might even b there in the 4th relax buddy

Will try to not be rude but seriously troupe was a 2nd or 3rd rnd projection moving up and the run on dts happened right before and after carrington was a projected 2nd rnd pick that we got in third how are those reaches. Come down from the ledge my friend before the draft ppl knew we would fill all holes during the draft I agree ol needs help but reaching has kept us mediocre for a long time there were no ots that weren't reaches @ our picks bulaga went 14 picks after ours and brown went 20 caMpbell might even b there in the 4th relax buddy

Not trying to be rude, but do your punctuation keys work? Oh wait I see one period in there.. LOL

I am satisfied so far. Again, the talent will be there tomorrow. The three players we have in the stable so far are all positives. Though not at a true position of need, CJ projects to be an electric player who will excel in the kick return, wr and running game. Troupe is a top-rated prospect at a definite position of need and Carrington is a very well regarded prospect that builds for the future, post-Schobel. How the chicken littles are coming out of the woodwork with this "sky is falling" crap escapes me. I actually see this as being both a safe and very productive draft at this point.

With all respect to the Tebow and Clausen bro-mances out there, we have two "prospect" QB's on our roster. Taking one in an early round doesn't allow us to bolster the trenches, the place where great teams build from.

Nah, cuz even as a third grader I knew that 34 DEs would be bigger, slower players. You know, so I wouldn't have to ask a question in public that made me look retarded.

You obviously have nothing to say about football, which is why you post personal insults... but go ahead an post you nonsense anyway. This is America after all.

PS- When your best (and only) pass rusher is about to retire and you spend your top defensive draft picks on linemen who can't rush the passer then that's not good. Even someone as juvenile as you might be able to understand that... or maybe you think that our top outside linebacker tandem of Maybin and Kelsay will take up the slack?