Round 3, Pick #72: DE Alex Carrington Arkansas State

SDS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what a reach....this guys SUCKS!

Wow, I am sitting here in Jacksonville, Florida (just visiting) and I have my little WAR ROOM setup in my hotel room on the beach while my family is visiting in-laws and I am so pizzed off right now!!!

This seems like last years draft...Reaches, and positional needs are not being filled !! Clausen, McCoy, Campbell OT, were all out there for the taking along with many others I've heard of ! There are a couple of players available that could've gone late 1st or early 2nd still on the board and we pick players that are 4th or 5th no-namers!!! Crap...I am taking down my war-room, packing my bags, and although I'll watch the rest of the 3rd round today...I am putting my charts, graphs, projections and all my stuff away and I'll watch with one eye while I listen to the Sabres streaming on WGR550.

The Buffalo Bills WAR ROOM gets a Smelly Jockstrap for their drafting today!!! (Trademark of the smelly Jockstrap verbage belongs to Coach Chuck Dickerson)! Do I ever miss the 90's What a lousy organization!! That darn Modrak

still has way too much say in the Bills organization and he needs to go!! :D

Well, unless Spiller gets around 2,000 yards from scrimmage, it looks like another year of horrible offense and mediocre defense. Should be about as exciting as we're accustomed to.

Well, these last two guys aren't guys who will make a big difference this year, and I think it's legit to be irritated. Hopefully they'll be guys who develop well and two or three years down the road will be part of a really good DL. And I want them thinking long-term.

I also want an LT.

Look, I get what they are doing. They decided to focus on D. But 1 OT would greatly increase our chances of being competative. Maybe he wouldn't be a starter, but a quality back-up-- somone who will eventually be a starter. But I'm not a GM so I guess I got to be patient.

What makes you think they won't draft an OT?

Drafting a 'name' does not necessarily fix the position. Maybe there is another Mike Williams to anchor our line for the next few years, maybe there is not.

I know that Peters is pretty popular here and he was a 1st round pick. No way you can find a good LT outside the first round so why draft one in the third?

Peters was an undrafted free agent the Bills picked up as a TE and converted into a LT.

Wow, I am sitting here in Jacksonville, Florida (just visiting) and I have my little WAR ROOM setup in my hotel room on the beach while my family is visiting in-laws and I am so pizzed off right now!!!

This seems like last years draft...Reaches, and positional needs are not being filled !! Clausen, McCoy, Campbell OT, were all out there for the taking along with many others I've heard of ! There are a couple of players available that could've gone late 1st or early 2nd still on the board and we pick players that are 4th or 5th no-namers!!! Crap...I am taking down my war-room, packing my bags, and although I'll watch the rest of the 3rd round today...I am putting my charts, graphs, projections and all my stuff away and I'll watch with one eye while I listen to the Sabres streaming on WGR550.

The Buffalo Bills WAR ROOM gets a Smelly Jockstrap for their drafting today!!! (Trademark of the smelly Jockstrap verbage belongs to Coach Chuck Dickerson)! Do I ever miss the 90's What a lousy organization!! That darn Modrak

still has way too much say in the Bills organization and he needs to go!! :D

I thought we had a pretty decent draft last year. So if this years is like last year, then great.

Wood, Byrd, Levitre, Nic Harris, Nelson and we'll see him as OLB this year Maybin.

sorry guys we arent taking people based on mel kipers big board. theres obviously something wrong with the tackles in this draft if buddy isnt taking them. example bruce campbell- guy couldnt block worth a lick at maryland and everyone sees the sports science thing done on him this morning and gets a boner. first you guys bwhine about taking spiller bc he was a "luxury" pick then u whine about carrington and troup because they were "reaches" according to kipers big board. remember we had the worst run defense in football last year and these last two picks are dominant against the run. i dont know what more you guys want.