The *Official* Draft Thread

You're kidding right? You want to give up almost our entire draft for a guy that may end up as a fullback or TE in the NFL before it is done? Glad you are not a GM. I wouldn't have given that much up to get Bradford! HA!

+1. Forget the QBs. Draft some big guys...

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BullCrap. Bills offered 2nd and 3rd for that spot. DAM broncos offered 2, 3, 4th for it. Bills wouldnt give 2,3,4, and 5th. Buffalo should of got up before them. Big loss. I am telling you we are all going to be talking about how we should of got Tebow just like we did with Rothelesburger. We have no luk. To all you Tebow haters. Do what he did in college then open your mouth. If not I dont wanna hear it. LIke i said Big MIstakE!

its amazing that people think just because he was that good in college that he will be the same in the NFL but it simply doesnt work like that

Steve Young said it best tonight...his receivers were always open in college and they will never be open in the NFL

Tebow is nothing more then a gimmick NFL player that will eventually be moved to fullback or TE

FUK YOU MCDANIELS! And for the rest of you losers on this board who think the BIGGEST MINNER IN NCAA HISTORY SUX. I HOPE WE GET CLAUSEN TO SHOW U WHAT A FUKN LOSER BUM HE IS!

That's debatable, really. I think we can all think of 2 or 3 MINNERs bigger than Tebow without even trying hard.

kj

FUK YOU MCDANIELS! And for the rest of you losers on this board who think the BIGGEST MINNER IN NCAA HISTORY SUX. I HOPE WE GET CLAUSEN TO SHOW U WHAT A FUKN LOSER BUM HE IS!

ha, this is classic

Kawika Mitchell

Congrats to Jason Pierre-Paul! Goin to the GMEN and at #15. USF BULLS

Twitter

Kawika Mitchell

I wanted 4 players who can produce rite away... We got 1. Welcome to the Bills Spiller. Lets do this! We need all 53. Health and production

Twitter

That's debatable, really. I think we can all think of 2 or 3 MINNERs bigger than Tebow without even trying hard.

kj

OHHHH a spelling error. I meant Winners you idiot. I garuantree you will hear tomorrow how hurt the bills are they got shafted buy the broncos. I hate that bastard mcdaniels.

OHHHH a spelling error. I meant Winners you idiot. I garuantree you will hear tomorrow how hurt the bills are they got shafted buy the broncos. I hate that bastard mcdaniels.

You "garuantree" it, huh? Maybe they didn't get shafted "buy" anybody... maybe the rest of the football watching world who think Clausen is better than Tebow are right...

You "garuantree" it, huh? Maybe they didn't get shafted "buy" anybody... maybe the rest of the football watching world who think Clausen is better than Tebow are right...

Adam Schefter tweeted this comment about Tim Tebow: "Buffalo has to be heartbroken. It was going after Tim Tebow hard and he was square on their radar."