The *Official* Draft Thread

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you morons who say no to Spiller...you know that he is the biggest sure thing in the draft right? I know we don't need a RB, but for all of you who says that if we pick Spiller or Clausen you'll throw up....you're probably the same people who said we NEEDED to take a DE last year.

If its between Spiller, Clausen and Bulaga...I hate to say it....but Spiller and Clausen are going to be way better players than Bulaga.

Time will tell... What will the Raiders do...

For all of you morons who say no to Spiller...you know that he is the biggest sure thing in the draft right? I know we don't need a RB, but for all of you who says that if we pick Spiller or Clausen you'll throw up....you're probably the same people who said we NEEDED to take a DE last year.

If its between Spiller, Clausen and Bulaga...I hate to say it....but Spiller and Clausen are going to be way better players than Bulaga.

So on a team with plenty of holes, you think it's ok to draft a guy that's playing behind established starters and running behind a line that still can't open any holes?

Could be..and yes last year I said we needed a DE, to bad we didn't draft one, might of helped.