The *Official* Draft Thread

I, even though I was avid about wanting Clausen, still like the Spiller pick. Dude is lightening in cleats. Instant offense after the mold of Chris Johnson. He will have us all in awe on numerous occasions this coming season.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, even though I was avid about wanting Clausen, still like the Spiller pick. Dude is lightening in cleats. Instant offense after the mold of Chris Johnson. He will have us all in awe on numerous occasions this coming season.

I guess that's cool if you care more about that than winning championships. :thumbsup:

i hope we can for not too much..i would love to get clausen or charles brown from SCif hes still there late in the first...any comments?

I think the Bills are taking Tebow over Clausen if he's available.

Not saying its what I would do but they would probably do. :thumbsup:

No, it's clear that the front office is content with being at the bottom of the barrell year in and year out.

Your sentence stated that you felt the Bills were a championship contender. I'm glad you've moved away from feeling the Bills were challenging for a championship this year.

Your sentence stated that you felt the Bills were a championship contender. I'm glad you've moved away from feeling the Bills were challenging for a championship this year.

That is flat out untrue. I've never once said the Bills are contending for a title in '10 or even '11.