Lynch will be gone by tonight!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense for us, but if I'm in charge of things in Oakland, the last thing I'd want is Lynch back home with his posse. The trouble he would get into in the half season before Goodell banned him wouldn't be worth it. However, if Oakland is stupid enough to trade for Lynch, I'd do it.

True, but the Raiders aren't real bright and have a long history of bringing in guys with problems elsewhere. Plus, its a trade that saves Al Davis several million dollars in base salary. If he gets out of line, they can just cut him and they're not out a whole lot. McFadden probably isn't going to bring a whole lot in a trade otherwise, given his own struggles.

I'm calling my shot right now. Marshawn will be gone tonight en-route to Seattle for their 2nd or 3rd round pick. I think this will be a smart move on the Bills part. I know I've been hard on the Bills for not being active enough in free-agency, but I honestly think they will be THE most active team tonight on through Saturday. Put it this way...THEY HAVE TO!

I mean, think about it, Russ and company haven't hit the "big aquisition" this offseason in free agency. I think the following may happen:

1. Lynch to Seattle for 2nd and/or 3rd.

2. Buffalo picks an O-Lineman (either Trent Williams or Brian Bulaga) with #9 OR:

3. Trades the #9 to Pittsburgh for Roethlisberger. OR:

4. Trades the 3rd, 4th, or 5th for Jason Campbell.

5. If they do have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th, select Tebow, LeFevour, or Pike.

Trust me, Buffalo can not expect to sell tickets with the moves (or lack there of) they've made so far. You can not expect to sell a team to the fans after watching Edwards the last couple of years or with Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the way. Chan Gailey wants to make his own mark on this team, just like any other new head coach. This team has Dick Jauron and Marv Levy written all over it! Gailey and Nix WILL make moves tonight! And if not, that will suck and they're we're even dumber than we thought!

fixed.

I'm calling my shot right now. Marshawn will be gone tonight en-route to Seattle for their 2nd or 3rd round pick. I think this will be a smart move on the Bills part. I know I've been hard on the Bills for not being active enough in free-agency, but I honestly think they will be THE most active team tonight on through Saturday. Put it this way...THEY HAVE TO!

I mean, think about it, Russ and company haven't hit the "big aquisition" this offseason in free agency. I think the following may happen:

2. Buffalo picks an O-Lineman (either Trent Williams or Brian Bulaga) with #9 OR:

Trust me, Buffalo can not expect to sell tickets with the moves (or lack there of) they've made so far. You can not expect to sell a team to the fans after watching Edwards the last couple of years or with Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the way. Chan Gailey wants to make his own mark on this team, just like any other new head coach. This team has Dick Jauron and Marv Levy written all over it! Gailey and Nix WILL make moves tonight! And if not, that will suck and they're even dumber than we thought!

Lynch would only get a 4th rounder in return. Unfortunately, I think they will keep him. There are too many other holes to fill. The RB position is much easier to fill than the lines. Even OJ Simpson struggled mightily until they shored up the line.

Hopefully, the Bills will go for beef. On defense, DT Dan Williams is possible as well as Morgan from GT. The only OT's worth taking at 9 will be gone (Williams and Okung) The latest buzz is that Bulaga is way overrated.

Outside shots are Spiller and McClain. I would take the best player regardless of position since the Bills have so many needs, but I would strongly urge linemen first.

I think the Bills are praying that a guy like QB McCoy is still there in Rd 2 (they might even trade up)

The biggest error would be Tebow, but that remains to be seen. Correction: the biggest error would be Roethlisberger.

True, but the Raiders aren't real bright and have a long history of bringing in guys with problems elsewhere. Plus, its a trade that saves Al Davis several million dollars in base salary. If he gets out of line, they can just cut him and they're not out a whole lot. McFadden probably isn't going to bring a whole lot in a trade otherwise, given his own struggles.

...This trade became officially dead when you said "saves Al Davis several million dollars" because that means it would COST Ralphie several million dollars.

...This trade became officially dead when you said "saves Al Davis several million dollars" because that means it would COST Ralphie several million dollars.

True, but consider one of the other possibilities on the table: drafting Spiller at #9. There's no signing bonus involved in trading for McFadden, potentially making that move a significantly cheaper alternative to drafting Spiller, assuming no roster bonuses are due.

Trust me, Buffalo can not expect to sell tickets with the moves (or lack there of) they've made so far. You can not expect to sell a team to the fans after watching Edwards the last couple of years or with Ryan Fitzpatrick leading the way. Chan Gailey wants to make his own mark on this team, just like any other new head coach. This team has Dick Jauron and Marv Levy written all over it! Gailey and Nix WILL make moves tonight! And if not, that will suck and they're even dumber than we thought!

I see the Genny pounders are kicking in already. Yeah baby!!

If we trade #9 for the rapist then dial 911 because I'm sure to be on the floor with a coronary!

Put down the Bong and step away! I was with you on # 1. After that your statements showed your fact that you have to be high.

No offense but you 1 and 4 points are dumb as hell and POINT 3 IS EVEN MORE RETARDED raplessbereger will not be a Bill.. Marshawns not going anywhere and we are not gonna get campbell who i like but the guy is trent edwards but the only diffrence is he'll throw to receiver where trent will jus check it down...but i do agree we gotta do something this weekend...

Um NGU has said today that the Bills only think Williams or Okung are the only tackles worth #9 and you can bet both will be gone.