Nawrocki predicts Spiller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we followed it up with Saffold in the 2nd, and then Linval Joseph in the third; then traded for Thigpen or Campbell (just by saying these two names someone will jump down my throat I'm sure), I'd be happy. We could draft a QB next year.

That would be a solid draft. Plus, we might trade Lynch in that scenario for another 2nd round pick.

That would be a solid draft. Plus, we might trade Lynch in that scenario for another 2nd round pick.

It had better happen soon. Nobody will give up a 2nd for Lynch after we've drafted Spiller.

It had better happen soon. Nobody will give up a 2nd for Lynch after we've drafted Spiller.

Yes, I was thinking about that. Do you think it's happen in the first few picks or before the draft? If we traded him too early, teams would know we'd targeted Spiller and then use that against us. What a dance the nfl draft is.

He's had the Bills' number for several years in a row....

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/04/2...ght-first-round

Just what we need another special teams guy. Living here in SC I've seen quite a bit of Spiller. The guy needs space to operate. The Bills offense has no space.

The guy - will die - on the vine - behind our line.

Rhyme fully intended.

If we followed it up with Saffold in the 2nd, and then Linval Joseph in the third; then traded for Thigpen or Campbell (just by saying these two names someone will jump down my throat I'm sure), I'd be happy. We could draft a QB next year.

Linval Joseph won't make it to R3 plus he is a 34 DE. I really really like him but unless we take him at 41 he won't make it to 72.

Agreed...

If we Draft Spiller with Marshawn still on this Roster it's one of the all time dumb Buffalo Bills Draft moves...And with this Teams Draft History that's REALLY saying something... :D

Agreed...

If we Draft Spiller with Marshawn still on this Roster it's one of the all time dumb Buffalo Bills Draft moves...And with this Teams Draft History that's REALLY saying something... :D

I absoultely agree. Unless they have a plan to trade away Lynch at sometime today or over the next few days, I am not sure how this makes sense.

Agreed...

Lynch must be traded prior to drafting Spiller. Spiller is not the player we need and will not

make us a playoff team down the road. Solid teams start with the lines, Offense and Defense.

We drafted Roscoe Parrish, how has that worked out for us?

The Bills are very poor using the FIRST PICK in the past 6 or so years. So expect a reach again.

There's a new sheriff in town. I think there's no way they're drafting Spiller.

Could very well be, but it wouldn't surprise me is Nawrocki's connect with the Bills (Brandon or Modrak) is still with the team so I'm sure he has the pulse on the situation. For those saying Saffold and Joseph in the 2nd and 3rd, notice how Nawrocki has them both going in the 1st round.

Russ Lande's been telling me for a while that Linval Joseph may be pushed up into the 1st round when it's all said and done. It looks like he may be right.

How dare you! I mean us take an impact player at #9 instead of reaching for the 4th Best OL? lol :D

I'm all for taking an impact player at 9 rather than reaching to fill a need at QB, OL or DL. However, RB is the deepest position on the roster outside of DB. Not to mention, the role RBs play are becoming devalued by the hour in the modern NFL where rule changes and schemes favor passing attacks.

So to waste a high pick on a RB and tie up a ton of cap space on a position where teams can, and do, find way more production for less money by picking up quality (if not stud) RBs in other ways other than the first round would be a failure of epic proportions.

Even if Spiller goes on to be a pro bowl RB. It's a waste of a pick.