Bills in Baltimore 10/24

LoveMyBills

The Bills actually playing in Baltimore in nice weather?? Let the tailgate planning begin. I've already started working on getting things together, but let me know if other people want to help!

Lets go BILLS!!

I organize a tailgate for TBD for every Bills game in Baltimore. This will be our 4th one (one pre-season game, and this will be the 3rd regular season game). We have it @ a place that is a short walk away from M&T Bank Stadium (I have a pretty good relationship w/ the owner) and we usually get 'tween 80-100 crazy Bills fans to attend. This year, I hope to get even more participation from the Buffalo Bills (they've donated some stuff to give out in the past), so that we can make it an even better experience.

The place Rich has arranged is very nice and I think his estimate on number is very low especially when weather is nice. I plan on going this year but not going to see live game since prices are so high unless I find something reasonable.

I'm hoping to attend this game. If anyone has a lead on tickets please let me know. I'll check stubhub etc. but it might be easier to find a pair of tickets if anyone is willing to sit next to me :P .

I'll be glad to for I think you will in beer line most of game.

Let me know if you if you get a reasonable priced lead.

A lot of tickets are on sale and it appears that there are more than for some other games. Could be they think Bills are a weak seller or maybe they are more interested in division games and are unloading non-division games.

Guest laurie
The place Rich has arranged is very nice and I think his estimate on number is very low especially when weather is nice. I plan on going this year but not going to see live game since prices are so high unless I find something reasonable.

Works for me! Let me know if you need help planning anything, as I have already contacted a few bands/food sponsers etc who are in the wings if needed! I live and work downtown (live in federal hill, 2 blocks from the stadium) so I can get to stuff around the city pretty easily. Thanks!

Also, I have a group of 15-20 that will be looking for tickets (10 driving in from buffalo, the rest here in baltimore). Do we know if we can get any group rates? All that I've seen is that you need to purchase group tailgates etc to be able to get group game tickets.

Also, I have a group of 15-20 that will be looking for tickets (10 driving in from buffalo, the rest here in baltimore). Do we know if we can get any group rates? All that I've seen is that you need to purchase group tailgates etc to be able to get group game tickets.

Everything I have seen is linked to a tailgate package with some as high as $250 a person. The Ravens appear to be attempting to milk for as much money as they can when keeping their tickets at their posted prices.

• 1 month later...

Folks, i have 2 extra upper deck tickets to the Bills/Ravens game in Baltimore. Yes- i am asking more than face value but trying to keep it slightly below StubHub. Section 518 row 13. This is a reasonable row in the upper deck since there are at least 32 rows in the uppers and it's an awesome stadium to view a game from anywhere. Send me a message with your regular email address if interested. I will contact you back through email.

Also, FYI- every Ravens ticket is held by a PSL owner and season ticket holder. There is a long waiting list. They might hold a few tickets back for the opposing team each week but that's about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, we've got a group of about 12 headed down from Buffalo for the Bills/Ravens game. Sounds like there's some plans in the making for tailgaiting. We're all regular 8am on the minute tailgaters at the Ralph and would like to find a place to grill, etc...

We're considering a parking pass from EBAY for about $100 but really dont want to be the only Bills fans in the lot. Anyone interested in doing something together?

I will be meeting w/ the folks @ Sliders in a few days to finalize the details of our tailgate. Once that's done, I'll post all of the information in this forum.

Looking forward to this, Rich. The wife and I will be down for this, without question.

Guest mjheverly

Heys guys I didn't feel this needed its own topic, but im living in baltimore and wanted to know if the people living down here often go to a bar to meet up for the Bills games? Id really like to watch this weekends game with some other Bills fans. I live in Fed Hill so if you know of anything or are planning on doing something, just let me know

Heys guys I didn't feel this needed its own topic, but im living in baltimore and wanted to know if the people living down here often go to a bar to meet up for the Bills games? Id really like to watch this weekends game with some other Bills fans. I live in Fed Hill so if you know of anything or are planning on doing something, just let me know

There are a few Bills Backers bars in Baltimore that i looked up on the bills site. The Gin Mill is the only place downtown that was on there. I'm hoping it's still current because that is where I'm planning on going. You may what to try there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone got a line on any "special" parking lots for Bills fans to congregate and tailgate? I have only been to one road game tailgate party (last year in Charlotte vs Carolina) and partied with the crew with Pinto Kenny. Traveling with son-in-law (Ravens fan) and want to show him how you all do it up right. Want to hit party @ Sliders too. Also looking for the places to go on Saturday night where there might be some fans too. Any help? Go Bills!!!!!!!