Last time Ralph W was seen..?

why does this matter? im not being sarcastic, i really want to know what your point is

I believe his point is, Mr. Wilson's travel habits MAY reflect his ability to travel, and thus give us an indication of his current health. I know all of this would be speculation on our part, but it is a fair question. Is Mr Wilson hale and hearty and as healthy as a nonagenarian should be?

I think we all realize there will be significant changes in the organization, including the possibility of relocation, if Mr Wilson is ailing and might die soon.

I believe his point is, Mr. Wilson's travel habits MAY reflect his ability to travel, and thus give us an indication of his current health. I know all of this would be speculation on our part, but it is a fair question. Is Mr Wilson hale and hearty and as healthy as a nonagenarian should be?

I think we all realize there will be significant changes in the organization, including the possibility of relocation, if Mr Wilson is ailing and might die soon.

Thank you... that was my point for asking. Who has final say on anything?

If this has been asked before I'm sorry, but with all the nonsense about JJ going on in Dall-ass it brings up the Bills owner, has Ralph Wilson been seen since last season ended? I don't remember him at Nix or Gaileys intros...

Pay attention man !!!! :lol:

why does this matter? im not being sarcastic, i really want to know what your point is

The point is Ralph's health and mental acuity have clearly deteriorated and he is incapable of prolonged travel and mutiple physical appearances.

The point is Ralph's health and mental acuity have clearly deteriorated and he is incapable of prolonged travel and mutiple physical appearances.

Care to illustrate how exactly this is clear...? I haven't seen it, other than comments from posters on this board making stuff up.

Care to illustrate how exactly this is clear...? I haven't seen it, other than comments from posters on this board making stuff up.

I mean, i cant speak as to his mental health but the last couple times he has been in public he has looked poor physically. No i do not just mean cause he is old, but he has not looked in good shape even for his age, in my opinion